On the northern shore of Príncipe lies the exclusive Bom Bom Island Resort. It is a perfect combination of luxury offering an ultimate comfort and secluded accommodation. A truly extraordinary destination for the passionate traveler, this island is only 7 hours from Europe.
- The resort has 21 luxury bungalows each with ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, mini-bar, veranda with lounge suite.
- There is an air-conditioned restaurant and bar with open-air-deck (international cuisine).
- There is in addition a swimming pool with poolside cocktail bar. Other facilities are a laundry service and 2 secluded beaches.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Several activities visitors can do in Bom Bom Island Resort:
- Nature hikes through untouched primary forests (all year around)
- Bird-watching expeditions (all year around)
- Deep-sea fishing (best season is within May - mid October; with July – September being peak season)
- Diving & snorkeling (all year around)
- Whale watching (best season is within mid July and mid September
- Turtle programme (best season is within December-March)
- Island tours (all year around). Sites to visit in this program are: town of San Antonio, Roça of Belo Monte (in this area you can go to the cocoa plantation & also the beautiful Banana Beach), Sundi and St. Joaquim (in this site you can experience the Portuguese heritage to the island).
Bom Bom Island Resort is located on the northern shore of Príncipe Island, which lies north-east of São Tomé, 220 kilometres off the western equatorial coast of Africa, 7 hours from Europe.
Reservations and Payments:
- Safaris are booked and confirmed only on receipt of a 20% advance payment of the basic program rate. This advance payment is due within 14 days of making the reservation. There shall be no binding contract until the company has received the advance payment. Failure to remit your advance payment on time will result in an automatic change of status of any confirmed space to a provisional basis and the possible inability to reinstate your reservation. When the company receives your advance payment, a booking reference number will be assigned and noted on your original invoice. This number shall be deemed to constitute acceptance and confirmation of the booking. Your wire transfer authority will act as your receipt.
- The balance is due no later than 60 days prior to commencement of the program. If the balance has not been received by that date, the company shall be entitled in its discretion to treat your reservation as canceled, and consequently to forfeit such part of the advance payment as determined solely by the Company.
Cancellation and Refunds:
- Any cancellation of a booking must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by the company.
- If written notification is received prior to 8 weeks before departure, your deposit is forfeited.
- If your cancellation is made within 8 weeks of departure, cancellation charges will be levied.
- The scale of charges, expressed as a percentage of the tour price, is as follows:
* More that 8 weeks notice - deposit forfeited (20% of tour fare)
* Less that 8 weeks notice - deposit 20% plus 30%
* Less than 4 weeks notice - 60%
* Less than 3 weeks notice - 80 %
* Less than 2 weeks notice - 100%.
We offer exclusive tour packages to Bom Bom Island Resort.
- Jewels of Príncipe: 8-day itinerary on Príncipe island. Price per person starts from € 1,820.
- Fishing Príncipe: 8-day fishing itinerary on Príncipe island. Price per person starts from € 1,686.
- Africa's Undiscovered Paradise: 8-day itinerary to 2 destinations, São Tomé and Príncipe island. Price per person starts from € 1,720.
Prices are per person, double occupancy.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2003
M11675 is tour operator as well as ground operator that runs its own accommodations in West Central Africa. The base concept of our company is "Tourism pays for Conservation", which is aiming at developing low-impact tourism and conservation in Gabon, São Tomé & Príncipe and the Congo Basin. For...