- 9 rooms (standard, superior, suite), all with lake view
- Restaurant with open air veranda lake view
- 2 living rooms with lake view and open fire place
- Pool at lakeside
- Large and natural lakeside park with wooden bridge
- Safari boats and canoes
Nearby attractions and activities:
The Iberá Lake and marshlands are among the last paradises on earth where visitors can get face to face with caimans, capybaras, swamp deer, howler monkeys and hundreds of birds. Over 350 species of birds live in this virgin landscape. In the heart of Corrientes province you will find the Iberá wetlands. The nature reserve, founded in the year 1983, covers over 13,000 km² of marsh with over 60 lakes – an area where wild animals are still the protagonists.
120 km north of Mercedes, 200 km south of Poadas, 500 km south of Iguazu Falls.
- 50% down payment for reservation, Final payment at check-in
- No refunds for cancellations within 15 days before arrival date
- Families with children are more than welcome
- No smoking in rooms
- No pets.
Irupé Lodge Campo Completo (4 days):
- 4 nights with full board (drinks not included)
- 2 day boat safaris into the wetlands to observe wildlife and landscape
- 1 night boat safari into the wetlands to observe wildlife and the most incredible night sky
- 1 cultural horse carriage trip around the village of Pellegrini
- 1 day in the countryside with the gauchos (horse ride or trekking)
- 1 guided walk to the reserve centre and through the jungle to observe wildlife
- Free use of canoes and swimming pool.
Note: We can offer Packages from 2 to 7 nights.
Rate for bed & Breakfast. Activities can be booked on the spot
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2009
Located in the middle of the Ibera wetlands nature reserve, the lodge is a modern but rustic style place with standard and superior rooms with lake view. The offers go from luxury accommodation, restaurant, excursions into wetlands, safaris to transportation to and from (4x4 and private airplane). The associated travel...