Seventy-eight stylish suites, including two presidential suites, are housed in detached villas and deliver a whole new world of luxury in an elegant African style. Each has its own patio or balcony, individual climate control, satellite television, a DVD player, electronic safe, direct telephone, Wifi connectivity and walk-in wardrobe. A pantry kitchen with delicious deli snacks prepared by the hotel restaurant, a well stocked drinks cabinet and real log fireplaces add unparalleled luxury to the accommodation. Bathrooms are huge with oval-shaped calabash baths and wet rooms big enough for two. Beds are beautifully dressed with Egyptian cotton linen and guests are supplied with luxurious toweling gowns and slippers.
- Individual climate control in all rooms
- Selection of books, magazines and DVD movies according to guests' personal preference
- Wood-burning fireplaces in all living rooms
- Wine cellar
- Television sets with satellite channels and DVDs in each suite and living room
- Electronic safes
- Games room
- Hair dryers
- Tea & coffee on demand
- Gourmet pantry stocked with deli snacks from the hotel kitchen
- Freshly cut flowers
- Egyptian cotton linen
- Duvet and pillow selection menu
- Luxurious toweling bathrobes and slippers
- Pezula's own Maruwa signature treatment product range in all bathrooms.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Tennis court
- Golf playground
- Bungy jumping
- Award-winning restaurants
- Western Cape (just 40 minutes flight from Cape Town).
Just a 40-minute flight from Cape Town. Surrounded by ancient forests and sheltered beaches. Views of Pezula Championship Golf Course and the Knysna Lagoon. A haven of privacy and luxury.
Four Nights for Three (Valid until 19 December 2009):
Stay for 4 nights, pay only for 3 nights and receive: 1 activity per person per stay: Golf / Spa / Horse Ride / Hike & Canoe.