Pezula Resort Hotel and Spa is bordered by the rugged cliffs of the Southern Cape coast, the Sinclair Nature Reserve and the Eastern Head of Knysna. It has panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and Knysna Lagoon. The main building houses a Spa and Gym, executive boardrooms, Zachary's gourmet restaurant, the Pezula Designer Collection boutique, a Champagne and Whisky Bar, Cigar Lounge, library and games room. Apart from the Championship Golf Course and award-winning Spa, the Resort has a vast range of facilities and activities. On the estate is the Barnyard and Country Store with its animal touch farm. It is here that guests meet for horse riding, nature trails through the Estate's indigenous forests and canoe trips up the Noetzie River. A shuttle service from the hotel also takes guests to secluded Noetzie beach.
Seventy-eight stylish suites, including two presidential suites, are housed in detached villas and deliver a whole new world of luxury in an elegant African style. Each has its own patio or balcony, individual climate control, satellite television, a DVD player, electronic safe, direct telephone, Wifi connectivity and walk-in wardrobe. A pantry kitchen with delicious deli snacks prepared by the hotel restaurant, a well stocked drinks cabinet and real log fireplaces add unparalleled luxury to the accommodation. Bathrooms are huge with oval-shaped calabash baths and wet rooms big enough for two. Beds are beautifully dressed with Egyptian cotton linen and guests are supplied with luxurious toweling gowns and slippers.
- Individual climate control in all rooms
- Selection of books, magazines and DVD movies according to guests' personal preference
- Wood-burning fireplaces in all living rooms
- Wine cellar
- Television sets with satellite channels and DVDs in each suite and living room
- Electronic safes
- Games room
- Hair dryers
- Tea & coffee on demand
- Gourmet pantry stocked with deli snacks from the hotel kitchen
- Freshly cut flowers
- Egyptian cotton linen
- Duvet and pillow selection menu
- Luxurious toweling bathrobes and slippers
- Pezula's own Maruwa signature treatment product range in all bathrooms.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Tennis court
- Golf playground
- Bungy jumping
- Award-winning restaurants
- Western Cape (just 40 minutes flight from Cape Town).
Just a 40-minute flight from Cape Town. Surrounded by ancient forests and sheltered beaches. Views of Pezula Championship Golf Course and the Knysna Lagoon. A haven of privacy and luxury.
Four Nights for Three (Valid until 19 December 2009):
Stay for 4 nights, pay only for 3 nights and receive: 1 activity per person per stay: Golf / Spa / Horse Ride / Hike & Canoe.