Accommodating a maximum of sixteen guests per trip, Kaska's two modern four-bedroom cabins look over the Kaskattama River. Each cabin is equipped with a mud / gun room, large living room and two full washrooms with either a tub/shower or shower stall, electric baseboard heat in the bedrooms and high-efficiency wood burning stoves in the living rooms. The guest cabins provide clean, solid comfort in a rustic wilderness camp atmosphere.
Several years ago we introduced a Bell Long Ranger helicopter at Kaska to give our guests more flexibility for their hunting. The helicopter proved to be very popular with our guests - not only for hunting, but also for the great sight-seeing and nature-viewing opportunities it afforded them.
Nearby attractions and activities:
In addition to the excellent hunting for snow, blue, Ross and Canada geese, ptarmigan and a variety of ducks, Kaskatamma is a nature lovers delight. Kaska is located near a major denning area for polar bears, so it is quite common to see mother bears and their cubs wandering the coast scavenging for food while they wait for the ice to form on the bay. In addition to the polar bears, Artic fox, wolves, black bears, moose and caribou in habit the unique ecosystem which surrounds Kaska.
Flying time from Winnipeg to Kaska (which is located 600 miles north) is 3.5 hours with a scheduled fuel stop in Gillam on both the northbound and southbound legs of the trip.
A deposit is required in order to confirm a reservation. Deposits are non-refundable. Final payments are due 90 days prior to the commencement of the hunting trip.
Kaska offers ten departures during our short operating season. A maximum of 8 hunters are accommodated per trip. All trips are four days in duration. The Rates: $4,695.
Note: Rates are in U.S. $ per person and are subject to change without notice.
- Round-trip air transportation between Winnipeg and Kaska on our private chartered aircraft
- Airport meet and greet service upon your arrival in Winnipeg
- Ground transfers between the airport and hotel in Winnipeg.
- Provincial and Federal sales taxes
- Overnight accommodations and meals in Winnipeg
- Staff gratuities
- Hunting and fishing license, habitat and federal migratory bird stamps.
- Heli-hunting / heli-fishing / flight-seeing trips / polar bear & wildlife viewing
- Ammunition, tackle, confectionary, soft drink, souvenir, liquor, and miscellaneous store purchases at the lodge.
- 4-Day Hunting Packages: $4,695.00 per person
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2009
M19843 owns and operates three lodges in Three Provinces giving Anglers the opportunity to fish for: Monster Northern Pike, Walleye, Lake Trout, Grayling, Small and Large Mouth Bass, Musky and more. The owner/operator has over 20 years of experience in the lodge industry. Member of Saskatchewan Outfitters Association,...