Fishing is fast - cast from shore or explore the chain of three lakes by boat ot canoe. Enjoy a fantastic fly fishing adventure for hard fighting rainbow up to 3 lbs. Whether you enjoy fly fishing, canoeing, hiking, wildlife viewing or breath-taking mountain scenery, you will enjoy this unique fly-in adventure in British Columbia's pristine wilderness!
Note: Cell phones don't work - so the boss can't call! We provide you with an Satillate Phone, for daily communications, but your stay will be uninterrupted, except for lonely cry of the loons.
- Propane fridge
- Propane stove
- Complete indoor plumbing (Hot Shower - Flush Toilet)
- Electric lights and/or propane lights
- All cooking & eating utensils
- Sleeps 4 adults or a family of 5
- Wood stove and BBQ.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Our new log cabin will serve as your remote base from which to explore, hike, and fish. Hard fighting native rainbow trout up to 3 Ibs. will tug at your line. Fly fishing, spinning gear, trolling with small lures, all work well! We encourage catch and release!
- 2-14 ft. aluminum boats with 8 h.p. motors
- Life-jackets and nets
- 16 ft. canoe
- Excellent fly-fishing
- 17 ft Aluminum Canoe
- Spectacular Scenery.
Goose Lake & Coles Crk:
- Lake and Stream fishing
- Excellent fly-fishing.
Burns Lake is located 142 miles (299 km) west of Prince George on Hwy 16, and offers all services for the traveller. From Seattle, the drive is approximately 14 hours and from Vancouver and Edmonton approximately 12 hours. A 50 minute float plane flight will take you over breathtaking mountain scenery to either Tesla Lake or Coles Lake. Our plains are available for:
- Camp Servicing & Sight-seeing
- Photography and Wildlife Survey
- Timber-cruising & Telemetry
- Fire Detection Patrols and Aerial Reconnaissance
- Fishing and Hunting
- Crew Changes
Located 220 km (130 mi) west of Prince George, 300 air miles north of Vancouver, 150 km (90 mi)east of Smithers, 100 km (80 mi) northwest of Nimpo Lake.
We request 25% deposit upon booking. This is non refundable. We allow children, pets and smoking outside buildings.
We offer 4 Days packages:
- Price: $ 1350 p/p (party of 2 or 3)
- Additional days: $150 per person
- 10% Discount for group of 4
* Family rates available.
- Fully equipped cabin (Hot Shower - Flush Toilet)
- Boats, motors, gas & nets
- Satellite phone for daily communication
- Return floatplane flight from Burns Lake.
What to Bring:
- Personal items
- Sleeping bag (pillow)
- Food & beverages
- Fishing gear & licenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2009
M19877 has been in business serving Northern British Columbia for over 30 years! We operate two outpost camps in Tweedsmuir Park and the coast mountains. Our aircraft fleet consists of two Dehavilland Beaver and two Cessna aircraft. We have two bases located in Burns Lake and Nimpo Lake, accommodation and full...