Up to forty guests can choose from either fully equipped self catering chalets, or B&B guest rooms to luxury en-suite rooms in the lodge. Starting the day with a delicious, traditional farm-style breakfast makes sure your day is both productive and enjoyable.
All our visitors arrive as clients but depart as friends!
Nearby attractions and activities:
- 45 minutes away from Sun City/Lost City
- 55 minutes away from Pilansberg Big-5 Game Reserve
- Close to Elephant-back Safaris
- 120km from Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Very close to Stadiums for the 2010 Soccer World Cup.
Kareekloof Game Lodge is a well established Guest House located on our Game Ranch in the heart of the Northwest Province just a mere 40km from Rustenburg.
We offer a variety of fun and adventure activities, suited to any guest:
- Game drives in an open game viewing vehicle.
- Hunting trips for both the enthusiastic bow-hunter or rifle hunter.
- Photographic tours and safaris
- Site seeing trips throughout the country
- Game watching from a quad-bike
- Sundowner drinks in the veld
- Guided walks and hiking
- Sunbathing next to our sparkling pool.
- Or simply appreciating the "farm life" and the beauty of nature.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2009
M19815 is privately owned and operated by Leon & Annalize Prinsloo. Leon and the company is registered with the Professional Hunters Association of SA as an Outfitting and Professional Hunting operation. Since 1995 vast experience was gained thus ensuring clients a wealth of hunting adventure and bush knowledge....