Chef Craig Sejuin is unrivaled within the Gallatin Valley. Locals from Bozeman frequently make the drive to the Lodge to experience the enjoy the outstanding menu.
The Lodge offers six suites with large Jacuzzi tubs, walk-in showers, fireplaces, WIFI, Satellite TV and custom made Arts and Crafts furnishings. A king or queen sized bed, large comfortable settle (Mission style couch) and beautiful fir floors, Tiffany lamps and western artwork adorn each suite. The Great room houses a large stone fireplace and provides views of the trout pond and the Spanish Peaks to the south. A century old antique oak bar graces the main dining room. The upstairs Library is a quiet place to entertain or relax. The top-shelf full service bar offers an extensive wine list reviewed by Wine Spectator with an Award of Excellence for the past 7 years. Their dedicated service staff can offer lots of information on the Bozeman area and the recreational activites nearby.
Nearby attractions and activities:
It is situated midway between multiple blue ribbon rivers, private ranches and spring creeks and offers an amazing diversity of fly fishing options.
The Gallatin River Lodge is small luxury fly fishing lodge located about 15 minutes from Bozeman in the heart of the gorgeous Gallatin Valley.
A 50% deposit per person confirms your package reservation. This deposit is refundable if the reservation is canceled prior to 60 days of the arrival date. If we receive a deposit for a trip, and the reservation is canceled less than 60 days of a multi-day trip, we apply one-half of the deposit to a trip for one year following the season of cancellation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or personal checks for balances.
3 Night/2 Day:
- $1575/person Double Occupancy, $2380 Single Occupancy, $1980 Single with shared guide
4 Night/3 Day:
- $2085/person Double Occupancy, $3225 Single Occupancy, $2625 Single with shared guide
5 Night/4 Day:
- $2600/person Double Occupancy, $4090 Single Occupancy, $3290 Single with shared guide
6 Night/5 Day:
- $3105/person Double Occupancy, $4925 Single Occupancy, $3925 Single with shared guide
7 Night/6 Day:
- $3620/person Double Occupancy, $5780 Single Occupancy, $4580 Single with shared guide.
- All meals
- Transportation from airport
- Guided drift and/or wade fishing, and use of property amenities including fishing on the Pond, and the Gallatin River.
- Montana fishing license
- Store/fly purchases
- Rod rentals
- Private water rod fees
- Service charge, and guide gratuities.
Note: A 7% Montana lodging tax is also automatically added to the final invoice.