The Lodge offers cabin style rooms, each with a semi private patio that opens to views of the river and the Absaroka Mountains. Montana Angler Fly Fishing packages include all meals. Breakfast and dinner are offered daily at the Paradise grill just a few steps from your room. Chef Josh Pastrama provides gourmet fair while you enjoy one of the most spectacular backdrops Montana has to offer! The cabins are spacious with two queen beds, a sitting area, full bath, private deck, and an ice chest stocked with refreshments.
Nearby attractions and activities:
A more breathtaking backdrop to your stay is hard to imagine. With the legendary Yellowstone River in the foreground and the Absaroka Mountains towering in the distance, views from the lodge are some of the best in Montana.
The Yellowstone Valley Lodge is located in the heart of Paradise Valley along the banks of the Yellowstone River.
A 50% deposit per person confirms your package reservation. This deposit is refundable if the reservation is cancelled prior to 60 days of the arrival date. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or personal checks for balances. Full Balance is due 30 days prior to trip.
Our package rates with guide service for each guest include lodging, breakfast and dinner, picnic lunches, fishing guide fees, and taxes.
- 2 Night/1 Day: $545/person Double Occupancy, $685 Single Occupancy shared guide
- 3 Night/2 Day: $930/person Double Occupancy, $1140 Single Occupancy shared guide
- 4 Night/3 Day: $1315/person Double Occupancy, $1595 Single Occupancy shared guide
- 5 Night/4 Day: $1700/person Double Occupancy, $2050 Single Occupancy shared guide
- 6 Night/5 Day: $2085/person Double Occupancy, $2505 Single Occupancy shared guide
- 7 Night/6 Day: $2470/person Double Occupancy, $2960 Single Occupancy shared guide.
- All meals
- Guided drift and/or wade fishing, and use of property amenities including private access to the Yellowstone River.
- Montana fishing license
- Private water rod fees
- Service charge, and guide gratuities.