Accommodation is provided through a variety of beautifully appointed, solar powered Eco villas and luxurious safari-style Eco Tents. The centrepiece of the retreat is Jack’s Bar, an awesome ocean-front bar, restaurant and pool deck with alluring “infinity pool”. Enjoy refreshing cocktails and culinary delights whilst taking in the breathtaking views of one of the finest stretches of coastline in the world.
The retreat is the perfect place to unwind and relax. The health suite offers complimentary yoga sessions and a range of health and beauty packages are available in our relaxation villa. With world class facilities set against such a magnificent backdrop, the retreat also offers the perfect setting for weddings, conferences and private functions.
Activities are tailored to enhance your wilderness experience and include nature walks, indigenous tours, game fishing, beach fishing, kayaking and bird watching. Jack’s Creek brims with marine life and mud crabs whilst the flora and fauna of the landscape is both equally majestic and diverse. The beach provides a haven for nesting turtles whilst migrating whales frolic offshore.
- Stunning ocean view conference room
- Full conferencing facilities available
- Wireless internet access
- Private meeting rooms
- Fax/phone/photocopy service
- Full range of AV equipment.
Eco Beach is located 127 km south of Broome, off the Great Northern Hwy. There is a large radio mast directly opposite the turn off. A 10 km unsealed road then takes you to the resort's entrance.
- Credit card details are required at time of booking (Visa or Master card only)
- 50% accommodation deposit is required at the time of booking
- The remainder is to be settled at time of check-out.
- Beach front location set amongst a breathtaking natural environment
- 25 Luxurious, Eco Villas
- 30 deluxe safari-style Eco Tents
- Choice of ocean front, ocean and garden view accommodation.
- Magnificent ocean front bar and restaurant.
- Ocean front pool deck with infinity swimming pool
- Ocean view function and conference room
- Fishing charters
- Massage and yoga available
- Bus picks and drop offs at the Eco Beach Town Shop, located on 16 Carnarvon Street, China Town Broome
- Broome - Eco Beach - 14.00 pm
- Eco Beach - Broome 10:00 am
- Transfers by air or sea are available but subject to weather conditions. - Reservations staff will contact you 48 hrs prior to arrival to advise of transfer options available.
- Guests may also self-drive (4WD recommended)
- A taxi service is available to guests wishing to arrive and depart outside stated transfer times.
- Parking is available offsite by the entrance of the resort at no cost.
- Room rates based on 1-2 pax
- Extra guest $35 per person.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2010
One of the world’s most remarkable destinations, 20672 is a unique eco resort set in a pristine and untouched landscape just one hour’s drive south of Broome. The retreat offers guests a perfect parallel of Kimberley beach and bush with the comfort and class of a resort. Accommodation is provided through a...