Cabana Types Valley view and garden thatched cabanas max 3 persons, Garden view lofts max 6 persons, regular room max 4 persons and Deluxe cabana max 5 persons.
Valley View Thatched Cabanas - These Belize lodging cabanas offer a breath taking view of the Macal River valley and surrounding Belize Jungles. A gentle breeze and the thatched roof make the temperature inside these Belize Cabanas pleasant both day and night. Each cabana contains a queen–sized bed and a twin bed. Room #1 to 7.
Deluxe Thatched Cabanas - These large Belize cabanas offer a great view of the Macal River valley and surrounding Belize Jungles. A gentle breeze and the thatched roof make the temperature inside these Belize Cabanas pleasant both day and night. Each cabana contains two queen–sized bed and two twin beds. Features a large porch and a large bathroom with two sinks can easily accommodate 4 or 5 guests in each. Room #8 and 9.
Garden View Thatched Cabanas We have four cabanas- As the name suggests, the Garden View cabanas offer a great view of the garden and landscape of Crystal Paradise. Each room has a double bed and a twin bed. Room #15 and 16.
Garden View Lofts Family Cabanas - We have two thatched cabanas with lofts. They are very spacious. These rooms have multiple beds, allowing for up to 8 people to stay comfortably. These rooms are great for Belize family travel or Belize tour groups.
Regular Rooms - These are our most economical rooms. They do not have thatched roofs or private porch area, but they are located around a palapa with hammocks and chairs for all to use. Room #10 and 11.
Heliconia Cottage. We only have one of these individual cottages. All other cabanas mentioned above are duplex and this cabana is individual. Surrounded by Heliconia plants and flowers, features a large bath, one queen size bed nice set of sitting table and chairs inside, porch with hammocks and is fully Air-conditioned. A great area to spot wedge tailed sabrewing and hermit hummingbirds. Room #14.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Xunantunich Stone lady or maiden of the rock located some 40 mins drive.
- Cahal Pech Home of the Royal Maya Family located 20 minutes from Crystal Paradise. Daily tours to ATM Caves, Butterly farms Waterfalls and Barton creek cave.
Crystal Paradise is located 3 1/2 miles south of San Ignacio on the Macal river. Easy access to town.
- In order to make a reservation, we require an immediate deposit of 30% of the total due, with full payment due 30 days in advance of arrival.
- Cancellations made at least 60 days prior to the scheduled trip will have the full amount of deposit minus $60.00 U.S. handling fee refunded.
- Cancellations made 60 - 30 days prior to the scheduled trip will have 50% of the deposit refunded minus $60.00 U.S. handling fee.
- No deposit will be refunded for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the scheduled trip.
- No refunds for any unused days or portions of packages.
We offer a number of packages to choose from all listed on our website 2 days to 9 days Belize vacation packages.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2010
We are an experienced Belizean-owned tour company, offering small and personalized bird watching tours. Our tour guides are knowledgeable experts on local birds. We cater to both the casual and the serious birder. Our tour packages range all over the country of Belize to provide a vast range of sites and habitats,...