Fly Fishishg Trips in Northern Argentina Patagoniaoffered by supplier M05725 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 4 people
Category: Fishing outfitters
Specialty: Browns, Trout
Season: November - April
Min Price: 490 US Dollar (USD) per day
Max Price: 490 US Dollar (USD) per day
- We suggest rods with line weights between 3 and 7, sinking, fast sinking, sinking tip and floating
- Flies sizes ranging 4-14
- Nimphs (Montana, Bitch Creek, Woolly Worm, Hare´s Ear, Bead Head Prince, etc.)
- Streamers (Woolly Bugger of different sizes, colors black, brown, olive. Marabou Muddler, Matuka, Black Ghost, etc.)
- Dry flies of different sizes (Adams, Royal Wulff, Hare´s Ear Parachutte, Irresistible Wulff, etc).
- Transfer in/out from Esquel/Bariloche airport
- Accommodation in comfortable cabanas
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with beverages included (soft drinks, Argentine wines, beer)
- One guide every two anglers
- Bilingual coordinator (English-Spanish)
- Fishing licenses
- Transfers to Esquel city available upon request
- A certified cardiologist (bilingual, English - Spanish) stand by, just in case you might need medical advise.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal fishing gear
- Phone calls
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2005
Fly fishing trips "all inclusive" to the Los Alerces National Park zone, in Trevelin, Argentine Patagonia. English and French speaking personnel. One certified guide every two anglers. Comfortable wood and stone made cabanas (private bathroom, cable TV, fridge, heating,room service). Transfers in/out to...