Our cabanas are located in Trevelin town, contiguous to Los Alerces National Park with an extension of 650,000 acres. Trevelin is located 1,310 miles southwest from Buenos Aires city, capital of the Argentine Republic (South America). Nearby you´ll find the Andes, a lot of rivers (Grande, Carrileufu, Rivadavia, Arrayanes, etc.), lakes (Futalaufquen, Rivadavia, Verde), streams, lagoons, and very few fishermen.
- We suggest rods with line weights between 3 and 7, sinking, fast sinking, sinking tip and floating
- Flies sizes ranging 4-14
- Nimphs (Montana, Bitch Creek, Woolly Worm, Hare´s Ear, Bead Head Prince, etc.)
- Streamers (Woolly Bugger of different sizes, colors black, brown, olive. Marabou Muddler, Matuka, Black Ghost, etc.)
- Dry flies of different sizes (Adams, Royal Wulff, Hare´s Ear Parachutte, Irresistible Wulff, etc).
- Transfer in/out from Esquel/Bariloche airport
- Accommodation in comfortable cabanas
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with beverages included (soft drinks, Argentine wines, beer)
- One guide every two anglers
- Bilingual coordinator (English-Spanish)
- Fishing licenses
- Transfers to Esquel city available upon request
- A certified cardiologist (bilingual, English - Spanish) stand by, just in case you might need medical advise.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal fishing gear
- Phone calls
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2005
Fly fishing trips "all inclusive" to the Los Alerces National Park zone, in Trevelin, Argentine Patagonia. English and French speaking personnel. One certified guide every two anglers. Comfortable wood and stone made cabanas (private bathroom, cable TV, fridge, heating,room service). Transfers in/out to...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend