Father and Son Fishing Weekend, Australiaoffered by supplier M18359 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 38 people
Category: Fishing outfitters
Specialty: Bass, Perch
Season: January - December
Min Price: 165 Australian Dollar (AUD) Per person
Max Price: 195 Australian Dollar (AUD) Per person
- 8:00 Arrive Numinbah Valley Environmental Education Center
- 10:30 Morning Tea served on the water
- 1:00 Lunch
- 3:30 Afternoon tea served on the water
- 5:30 Fish Filleting workshop
- 7:00 Dinner. Campfires and setting shrimp traps.
Day 2, Sunday:
- 6:30 Breakfast
- 8:00 Day two fishing commences
- 10:00 Morning Tea served on the water
- 12:00 Weekend concludes.
- Location: Hinze Dam, Gold Coast
- Fish in electric powered craft, using live shrimp
- Hinze Dam is stocked with Australian bass, yellow belly, silver perch, saratoga and Mary River cod
- Weekend is fully catered
- Cabin accommodation
- All fishing gear is supplied.
Need to bring:
- Blanket (sleeping bag)
- Wet-weather gear.
For father and son combination: $360.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
Steve Wilkes is the head guide. Steve has featured on TV stories for Channel 9, Channel 7 and Channel 10. Steve is a member of the Paul Burt Fishing Team and regularly appears on Channel 7's News Program and he writes a monthly fishing article for Bush n Beach Fishing Magazine and a weekly report in the Sunday...