BEST RED STAG BOWHUNT - Argentina 70,000 free range acre Ranch. Red Stag + exotics..Please, note! This outfitter offer has expired. For similar outfitter offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 5 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 8 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Bow, Deer, Exotics
Season: March - April
Min Price: 5300 US Dollar (USD) per person
Max Price: 5300 US Dollar (USD) per person
Our co manager has been a 100% bow hunter since youth and that why we can provide premium stalking bow hunting options for free range Red Stags in rut, free range water buffalo plus boar, puma, black-buck antelopes, mouflon, peccary, axis, fallow, wild rams and feral goats. Different species demanding different skill level. Fair chase along thousands acres of free range. Also available, combined options as Pigeon wing shooting session, dove, partridges and duck hunting.
During Red Stag rut or roaring period, you will be able to stalk roaring stags on same morning. Achieve more than one approach during the same morning or afternoon hunt is something usual as this ranch has a very good (and a well-known) population of red stags. You will be also able to spot and stalk other species like buffaloes and the elusive black buck antelopes. Wild boars hunting from ground blinds or elevated stands is a must for all guests.
A bow friendly ranch:
- Specially selected sections for demanding Archers.
- Ground blind and elevated stands suitable for bow hunting
- Our Monasterio Exotics Preserve in addition to our Poitahue free range Ranch
- Trained guides on archery techniques
- More than 9 free Range Big Game species which gives you different level of difficulty.
Our Red Deer in Rut package Includes:
- 7 nights, more than 6 full hunting days
- 1 Red Deer Stag up to 285pts SCI.
- Lodge accommodation and facilities
- Food and Beverages
- House spirits, Beer and Premium Wine
- One on One guide
* Ezeiza International Airport/Buenos Aires downtown
* Buenos Aires downtown/J. Newbery Domestic Airport
* Santa Rosa Domestic Airport/Poitahue Hunting Ranch.
This package also includes trackers, cleaning staff and trophies' documents in order to contact our or any exportation agent. A variety of firearms are available for rent at the ranch for US$ 60 per day plus ammunition. Satellite Direct TV, Desktop Computer and free wireless internet access are available.
- Axis deer
- Fallow deer
- Water buffalo
- Puma (suspended)
- Wild boar
- Wild goat
- Wild 4 horned ram
- Scottish black face
- Dorset horned sheep
- Dove, pigeon or partridge sessions
- Duck hunting.
- No Hunting Companions: USD 250 per day
- We offer discounts for big groups and additional hunting options as wing shooting add-ons
- Hunting licenses are not included and may be acquired at the lodge ( Red Stag USD 110 for 2010 season)
- A 50% deposit is required to hold a hunting reservation
- Balance due 60 days prior to your hunt date
- All payments must be made in US Dollar currency.
- Reception at Ezeiza International Airport in Buenos Aires
- Ground transfer to and from Ezeiza, Jorge Newbery and Santa Rosa Airports
- Premium accommodation and facilities
- Food and beverages
- House spirits, Beer and Poitahue´s special wine (other top quality wines at additional cost)
- Satellite Direct TV, desktop computer and free wireless internet access are available
- One on one guide
- Trackers, cleaning staff, tags and trophies´ documents in order to export your trophy
- Taxidermist and trophy exportation advisory. We recommend both reliable taxidermists and/or shipping agents in order to assure correct handling of your trophies during or after packing, shipping, tanning and mounting
- Advisory and bookings coordination for Buenos Aires premium hotels
- Advisory and booking coordination for shows in Buenos Aires city like tango shows
- Advisory and booking coordination for different activities like golf tours, fishing tours, etc.
- Hunting licenses ( Red Stag at USD 110 - Full Big Game at USD 290 )
- Items of a Personal Nature (phone calls, laundry, etc.)
- Guide Tips (suggested tip of approximately USD 200 per week)
- Ammunition (25 shelss box around USD 14)
- Gun importation fee (around USD 130)
- Trophies tags (Red Deer USD 22, buffalo USD 21)
- Capping for shoulder mounts: USD 150/trophy
- Hard liquors on Hunting Lodge.