Advanced Open Water Courseoffered by supplier M18599 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 - 3 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Category: Scuba diving operators
Specialty: Diving instructor, Scuba diving center
Season: January - December
Min Price: 530 Australian Dollar (AUD) per person
Max Price: 530 Australian Dollar (AUD) per person
Experience the amazing and colorful marine wildlife and be able to name them at the end of your dives by completing the underwater naturalist. Take your diving to the next level with deep diving and feel the adrenalin rush of drift diving.
Booking and cancellation policy:
- A deposit of $100 is requested to hold your reservation.
- Full forfeiture of deposit if canceling within 7 days of the trip.
- Full forfeiture of total cost if canceling within 24 hours of departure.
- A dive medical is required prior to commencing all Open Water Dive Courses.
- Full refund will be given if trip canceled due to medical reasons upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- We reserve the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions, re-booking will be offered.
- Reef taxes
- Gear hire, (diving, snorkeling, stinger/wetsuit)
- Dive manuals
- Transfers to and from your safari
- Souvenir t-shirt
- Meals and accommodation while on safari.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2008
M18599 is a PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) 5 star Instructor Development Center specializing in personalized scuba diving training and in diving/camping safaris on secluded, tropical islands on the Great Barrier Reef. We are also a full retail center that provides the sales, servicing and hire of...