Rescue Diver Courseoffered by supplier M18599 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 - 3 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Category: Scuba diving operators
Specialty: Diving instructor, Other, Scuba diving center
Season: January - December
Min Price: 520 Australian Dollar (AUD) Per person
Max Price: 520 Australian Dollar (AUD) Per person
Booking conditions and cancellation policy:
- A deposit of $100 is requested to hold your reservation.
- Full forfeiture of deposit if cancelling within 7 days of the trip.
- Full forfeiture of total cost if canceling within 24 hours of departure.
- A dive medical is required prior to commencing all Open Water Dive Courses.
- Full refund will be given if trip cancelled due to medical reasons upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- We reserve the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions, rebooking will be offered.
- Reef taxes
- Gear hire, (diving, snorkeling, stinger/wetsuit)
- Dive manuals
- Transfers to and from your safari
- Souvenir t-shirt
- Meals and accommodation while on safari.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2008
M18599 is a PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) 5 star Instructor Development Center specializing in personalized scuba diving training and in diving/camping safaris on secluded, tropical islands on the Great Barrier Reef. We are also a full retail center that provides the sales, servicing and hire of...