The best areas for lion hunts in Tanzania are located in the Selous and in the the central park, around Ruaha National park. Leopards are frequent in most areas, but the largest ones are found in the North and in some central areas. The hunt is mostly done baiting, waiting for lions and leopards in the evening and early in the morning. For this hunt we have contracted some of the best professional hunters available.
- Meals and lodging at the camp during the safari
- Organization of the hunt
- All services of a professional hunter and camp staff
- Use of a 4x4 vehicle
- Wildlife conservation fees
- Non alcoholic drinks
- Tips for the camp staff.
- Weapon import (USD 200 per rifle, maximum 3 rifles and 200 cartridges each)
- Transport from town to camp (charter flight USD 2.900 each way, subject to change)
- Hotels before and after the safari
- Hunting license USD 1.250, packing & dipping USD 2.500, tip for the professional hunter (we suggest USD 150 – 200 per hunting day)
- Trophy fees of the animals allowed by the license.
Also see tour packages in: