Serbia HuntsPlease, note! This outfitter offer has expired. For similar outfitter offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 - 10 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 4 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Deer, Goat, Hog (wild boar)
Season: May - January
Min Price: 650 US Dollar (USD) per day
Max Price: 750 US Dollar (USD) per day
2 days hunting, one rappresentative roe deer including - $ 3.500
3 days hunting, one Carpathian chamois including - $ 8.450
4 days hunt one European Chakal included - $ 4.800
Airport assistance, gun clearance, ground transportation, meals and lodging during the hunt, professional hunter, skinning, salting and trophy care, hunting license, hunting permit and insurance, 18% Tax.
Rates Don’t Include:
Hotel and meals before and after the hunt, trophy packing and shipping, taxidermy, export permits, preparation and measurement € 25/trophy, shoulder mount € 50, full mount € 100, veterinary certificates and legal order (USD 500 per box), airline tickets, phone calls and tips.
40% of the total value of the hunt is necessary for booking; the remaining 60% is due one month before the hunt starts.
• Traveling days are included in the duration of the program.
• When all trophies booked are collected the hunt is considered over.
• The trophy fees should be paid if the animals are wounded and not found.
• The airport of arrival should be Belgrade in Serbia.
• All prices are based on 1 EUR = 1,25 USD exchange rate. In case the rate varies over 3% of the one stated, prices will be re-calculated based on the daily exchange rate.