Duck and Dove Hunting in Uruguayoffered by supplier M19559 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 6 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 12 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Dove, Duck, Partridge
Min Price: 250 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Max Price: 875 US Dollar (USD) Per person
- All hunting fields, lagoons, roosts, and rivers are 5-30 minutes from the lodge
- All of our featured dove roosts have an estimated population of over 30 million
- Our luxury lodge sits on a hilltop overlooking the Rio Negro and the thousands of acres of soybeans, sorghum, and sunflowers that make up western Uruguay
- The regulations allow liberal limits, lead shot, baited fields and unplugged shotguns
- Shoot as many doves as you desire at anyone of our private dove roosts.
Accommodation at Estancia San Cirilo. Newly refurbished for the
season. All rooms with view of Rio Negro (Black River):
- 2 Story Estancia
- 6 double bedrooms, king size beds, (single occupancy subject to availability)
- 4 private bathrooms
- Comfortable living room and fireplace
- Elegant Dinning room
- Gun room and tack room
- Upper and lower outside veranda
- All meals – guest will enjoy traditional Uruguayan cuisine
- San Cirilo provides in house maid service for all Black River guests
- Internet access
- TV 56 channels
- Masseuse upon request
- Guest will enjoy fine wine, liquor, beer, and open bar.
As you peer eastward you get a glimpse of golden sunlight as it stretches across the rolling plains of Uruguay’s pampas. It lights the way for thousands of winged wonders as they move onto the grain fields of Estancia San Cirilo, home of South America’s finest mixed bag opportunities, and base camp for our company. The hunting venue here includes: Ducks, Doves, Perdiz, Pigeon, and Golden Dorado.
Uruguay Dove Hunting: Uruguay’s dove roosts are among one of Black River’s greatest assets. Hidden in and among western Uruguay, the roosts of Estancia San Cirilo provide only the highest volume. Dove hunts are made within short drives from the estancia, and guests of Black River have the luxury of shooting as many doves as they desire.
Uruguay Duck Hunting: Ducks that have never seen decoys! Duck hunts are made in close to Estancia San Cirilo over beautiful lagoons and pot holes. The volume of ducks can only be measured by the number of shells expended and our guests can expect close range, decoying birds.
Uruguay Decoyed Pigeon Hunting: Pigeons that redefine decoying! This challenging opportunity is a must experience for any shooting sportsmen. Uruguay decoy pigeon shooting provides a unique opportunity to hunt a species with great speed and toughness. Hunts are always made close to the Estancia, and the pigeon flight begins minutes after sun up.
Uruguay Perdiz Hunting - Over Pointing Dogs: Unforgettable Upland Hunting! For the confident marksman, Black River offers a challenging match with the sporty perdiz, Uruguay’s upland game bird famous for his evasive maneuvers, explosive flush, and speedy flight. Our perdiz hunting offers our guests a leisurely upland bird hunt over English setters or Brittany spaniels. Guest of Black River can expect 25-50 flushes in a morning, well trained pointers, and a speedy, challenging upland bird. Beep Beep!
- $250 per day per hunter in low season - high volume doves only
- $875 per day per hunter in high season (May to Sept 15th) - mix Bag: Ducks, Pigeons, Perdiz and Doves.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2009
M19559 has quickly become Uruguay’s premier wing-shooting outfitter began years ago when the Portela brothers started a small hunting operation in their home province of Rio Negro (Black River). The operation was built around a strong partnership between the two brothers, their shared passion for people and hunting,...