Fly Fishing in Los Roques, Venezuelaoffered by supplier M19569 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 12 people
Category: Fishing outfitters
Specialty: Bonefish, Marlin, Tarpon
Season: January - December
Min Price: 400 US Dollar (USD) Per day
Max Price: 700 US Dollar (USD) Per day
Los Roques is famous for its small wadeable flats that offer wonderful fishing for very decent sized tailing fish and for the beach fishing where the bonefish hang off the beaches and raid the baitfish. With the flexibility to operate either the traditional pinero boats or their Keys-type, flats skiffs, they can access water and therefore different species and types of fishing that the pinero cannot, stalking schools, pods, or singles.
In one day you can enjoy some fine, productive bonefishing to tailing fish, you can hook big-eye jack, land flag yellow-tail snappers and jump baby tarpon in the 10-30 lb. class as well as cast to fish in the 100 lbs calls rolling in deeper water but perfectly catchable or chase permit in the deep white sand flats. On top of this they have a small blue water boat to take guests out to fish for wahoo or tuna.
Alex is more driven by a quest for excellence. His enterprise, which he shares with his enchanting wife, Elena, is purely a vehicle to satisfy a boiling passion for fishing. He responds to the same in others and rallies to the cause with genuine desire. He knows that a first-rate offering is the best way to the goal. And he is sensitive to his place in the tableau of world-class fishing.
Note: We can organize custom packages, including day-tours to the city (Caracas): we have a package for every need.
- All ground transportation and transportation in our own boats
- First and last overnight at the Ole Caribe Hotel
- Round-trip Air ticket (Caracas - Los Roques – Caracas) with Transaven Airlines
- Accommodations in a SGL or DBL room with private bathroom and air conditioning
- A personal safe for valuables
- Bilingual local guides
- Working table and material to tie your own flies
- Fishing Permit, fishing library
- Desalinization and power plants
- Special arrangement for charter plane
- Rent Equipment (rods and reels)
- Cooler will be prepared with a mineral water, ice, sodas, beers, and tasty lunches plus all the fishing you ever dreamed of excellent food, refreshments and national drinks (rum and beers).
- Overweight baggage
- Charges, Gratuities, tips
- Meals at the Ole Caribe Hotel.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2009
The first time I arrived to Los Roques was in 1994 for a week holiday and I was so in love with this place, its beaches covered on white sand, its turquoises lagoons, the peace, and the real opportunity to remain absolutely out of the real life for all the time you just desire... I left Italy and decided to move...