South Africa Hunting Safarioffered by supplier M19815 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 5 people
Destination: South Africa
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Antelope, Other big game
Season: January - December
Min Price: 200 US Dollar (USD) per day
Max Price: 400 US Dollar (USD) per day
On arrival at Oliver Thambo International Airport (Johannesburg International) clients are collected and transferred in luxury air-conditioned vehicles to the ranch. Once settled and refreshed in one of the en-suited guestrooms you would be treated to a finger licking traditional meal in the dining room or simply relax in the guest lounge with a cold beer. While the hunters fully enjoy a hard day's hunt in the bush, non-hunters can be treated to a day of sightseeing, touring or shopping accompanied by one of our friendly personnel. All hunts are guided by one of our qualified Professional Hunters and well experienced trackers will ensure a successful recovery of your trophy.
Great care is taken to ensure that the field preparation of your trophy is done properly. We prefer that rifle hunts are conducted the proper walk and stalk style, while the bow-hunters would be placed in a choice of either pit or elevated blinds. After the hunting trip, a relaxing photographic tour can gladly be organized to see the rest of our beautiful country. Clients worldwide can testify to unforgettable hunts and adventures lead by our friendly crew.
- To confirm your reservation we require a payment of 50% of the total daily rate. Please note that, as this deposit is non-refundable, it is recommended that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. The balance of the day fees is payable upon arrival at the ranch.
- The total bill of the safari and all animals hunted (killed or wounded) must be settled prior to departure from the ranch. We accept traveler’s cheques, cash, and electronic transfers to our account.
- 1 Hunter x 1 PH: US$ 400 p/p
- 2 Hunters x 1 PH: US$ 300 p/p
- Observer (Non-hunter): US$ 200 p/p.
- Accommodation and meals
- Experienced Professional Hunter
- Trained staff, trackers and skinners
- Field preparation of trophies
- All transport
- Daily rate calculated by overnight stay in camp
- 14% VAT on daily rates.
- Extra car hire for big groups, air charters before, during and after safari
- Taxidermy processes and shipping
- Gratuities to staff, professional hunter and camp staff
- Animals wounded and lost will be paid in full
- Rifle hire at US$55 per client per day, ammo at cost
- Hotel and Guest House expenses before and after the safari
- Liquor, Specially requested imported food and drinks
- Cost of telephone calls and faxes made by clients
- CITES license fees where applicable
- Permit fees where applicable.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2009
M19815 is privately owned and operated by Leon & Annalize Prinsloo. Leon and the company is registered with the Professional Hunters Association of SA as an Outfitting and Professional Hunting operation. Since 1995 vast experience was gained thus ensuring clients a wealth of hunting adventure and bush knowledge....