- Maximum 6-8 guests for crewed charter
- 4 double berths, each Queen size
- 2 en suite facilities with heads, baths and showers
- 2 separate facilities with heads and showers.
Chew: Skipper, Maldivian nationality only few of Maldivian skippers in Maldives knows charter industry and how to treat charter clients; Mr Ali worked on Safari boats as a crew first and joined our charter yacht Kingfish in early 2005. He is only skipper in Maldives trained internationally for yacht charter operations, 27yrs young skipper manage the boat and crew, take full customer care for charter clients on board each time.
Wow! Chef knows delicious Indian, Asian, and Western Meals prepare in its real taste. 27yrs young Maldivian chef has been worked on high standard two different safari boats for 5yrs before he joined Kingfish, all charter clients spent holiday on Kingfish from the date of its operation in Maldives appreciated for his efficiency and expressed their satisfaction for meals he prepare on board. During his spare time and when ever require he is helping hand to skipper as there is skipper and chef on board as total crew.
- Log & wind instruments, depth sounder
- VHF x 2
- Satellite Phone
- Cell phone.
Activities and Equipments:
- Diving: 6 complete sets, wetsuits, dive compressor ? Bauer, 100 l/min
- Snorkeling: masks, fins, snorkels
- Dinghy + 25 hp outboard
- Fishing: (trawling & bottom fishing).
- Warm water throughout (2 x 60 ltr calorifiers)
- Generator, 4 kVA
- Watermaker 100 ltr per hour
- 2 x 80 ltr fridges, 1 x 110 ltr freezer
- Electricity: 12 Volt + 220 Volt through 4000 Watt inverter
- All linen and towels supplied.
Note: 50% of the charter fee is due within 7 days of booking, the remainder is due 30 days before the charter starts. No refunds.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2009
M19700 was established in the year 2004 in the purpose of operating owner charter yachts and liveaboards in Maldives, now the company operate 3 charter yachts for charter clients and 2 liveaboard for dive & surf clients. Our key functions included, Resorts & Hotel bookings, Receiving & Departure assistance...