Wollaston Lake Fishing Outfitter, Canadaoffered by supplier M19843 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Category: Fishing outfitters
Specialty: Grayling, Pike, Trout
Season: June - July
Min Price: 3995 US Dollar (USD) Per trip
Max Price: 6495 US Dollar (USD) Per trip
Whether sight fishing the shallow bays right after ice-out, or position casting over weed beds during Wollaston’s brief summer, our guests have enjoyed unsurpassed success in their quest for trophy quality pike. Pike in excess of 50” in length and weighing over 40 pounds have been caught and released by both novice and experienced anglers alike.
Day 1: Arrive at Points North Landing at about 8:00 - 8:30 am.
Arrive at our main camp at about 10:00 am (after a 35 - 40 minute bus ride). Go immediately into the main lodge for a hearty breakfast and a brief guest orientation session. Your cabin and guide assignments and fishing licenses will be issued at this time. After breakfast, depart with your guide for a full day’s fishing including an evening shore supper.
Days 2 - 7: 06:30 am Cabins are equipped with coffee makers, but if you prefer another beverage your guide will deliver your choice of: hot tea, hot chocolate or fruit juice to your cabin. 07:00 am a hearty guest breakfast in the main lodge will be served. 08:00 am Depart with your guide for a full day of fishing, including shore lunch. 05:30 pm Arrive back at our lodge. 06:00 pm “Happy Hour” in the guest lounge with hors d’oeuvres and fish stories. Guest dinner in the main lodge. 11:00 pm Lounge and lodge close for the evening.
Day 8: Breakfast will be at 6:30 am on the day of departure to ensure the departing guests arrive in Saskatoon with sufficient time to connect to their commercial flights. After breakfast depart our lodge by bus to Points North Landing.
- Roundtrip air transportation between Saskatoon and Points North Landing
- Ground transfers in Saskatoon and at the lodge
- Daily guided fishing in comfortable 18' or 20' boats equipped with casting decks, floorboards and swivel seats
- Accommodations in comfortable., fully-modern, private guest cabins featuring double beds, electric baseboard heat, full 3 or 4-piece bathrooms and spacious living rooms
- Breakfast, shore lunch and dinner daily at the lodge.
- Staff and guide gratuities
- Federal and provincial sales taxes
- Optional daily flyouts to our remote lakes
- Fishing equipment rental
- Purchases of fishing tackle, souvenirs, confectionary items, soft drinks, and alcohol.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2009
M19843 owns and operates three lodges in Three Provinces giving Anglers the opportunity to fish for: Monster Northern Pike, Walleye, Lake Trout, Grayling, Small and Large Mouth Bass, Musky and more. The owner/operator has over 20 years of experience in the lodge industry. Member of Saskatchewan Outfitters Association,...