Walk the Landscape - CotswoldsPlease, note! This outfitter offer has expired. For similar outfitter offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 - 4 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Category: Hiking and walking outfitters
Season: January - December
Min Price: 150 Pound Sterling (GBP) per person
Max Price: 300 Pound Sterling (GBP) per person
Stow-on-the-Wold - 2 night break staying in Stow:
Day 1: Drive or take public transport to Stow-on-the-Wold.
Day 2: The Slaughters, Windrush and Eye valleys (12 miles).
Day 3: The Battle of Stow (7 miles).
The Classic Cotswolds - 3 night walking tour, 1 hour 40 min by train from London Paddington:
Day 1: Drive or take the train to Moreton-in-Marsh for bed and breakfast.
Day 2: Moreton-in-Marsh to Stow-on-the-Wold (9 miles).
Day 3: Stow to Bourton-on-the-Water via the Windrush Valley (13 miles).
Day 4: Bourton-on-the-Water to Kingham (8 miles). Take the train home or to Moreton-in-Marsh to pick up the car (trains every hour).
Oxfordshire Cotswolds - 3 night walking tour, 1 hour 30 min by train from London:
Day 1: Drive or take the train to Kingham for bed and breakfast.
Day 2: Kingham to Chipping Norton (13 miles).
Day 3: Chipping Norton to Charlbury (12 miles).
Day 4: Wychwood circular walk (8.5 miles). Take the train home or to
Kingham to pick up the car (trains every hour).
- Detailed instructions and a map for all walk routes
- Information on the points of interest and areas you will walk through
- Bed and breakfast for two or three nights depending on the tour
- Dinner if requested, otherwise Cotswold towns offer excellent pub and restaurant meals
- Luggage transport between overnight accommodation.
- A map and route details, information on points of interest and bed and breakfast for two nights are included for minimal price per person.
Note: We also offer private guided tours and a program of guided walking weekend tours.