Galapagos Cruisesoffered by supplier M18743 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 15 people
Category: Boating and sailing
Season: January - December
Min Price: 1000 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Max Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD) Per person
- Coral I y II. These unique and functional luxury yachts are a perfect combination of classic beauty and exquisite style. The materials used in their decoration convey a pleasing sensation of warmth and comfort that will transport you automatically into a marine environment.
- Parranda. Navigation equipment: Sperry gyrocompass, furuno 21 mile si-tex radar, Robertson AP 7 autopilot, knot log, wind speed and direction indicator, raytheon loran C, si-tex, GPS satelite navigator, forward looking echo sounder, NVI (Night Vision Instruments), depth finders, decca navigator, si-tex video sonar, furuno weatherfax, taiyo RFD simrad watch receiver, two VHF radios.
- Alta. Very few experiences compare to the feeling of a ship sailing through the water, with engines turned off and nothing but the sound of the wind hitting the sails and the hull breaking the water. Alta is one of the few ships in Galapagos that can deliver this feeling.
- Lammer Law. Lammer Law is is a large yacht with all the comfort you would expect from a cruise ship. The artful combination of stability, grace and speed make this yacht a perfect partner for your Galapagos discovery adventure.
- Explorer. The M/N Galápagos Explorer II offers a fascinating combination of sustainable tourism, adventure activities, discovering and learning of wild life and the geology of the islands, and the luxury of a ship that will provide you with all the services you expect.
- Legend. Our philosophy is based on an environment without any formalisms or strict etiquette as in other luxury vessels but maintaining some important aspects like excellence in quality services. Panoramic windows not only allow you to observe your destination but also to be part of it. In its ample social areas you will be able to do countless activities.
- Xpedition. The Celebrity Xpedition offers trips within the Galapagos Islands only, providing customers with intimacy for their exotic trips, as well as with the entertainment that can be found in a larger ship. All the cabins have sea view, which gives passengers the opportunity to appreciate every single detail of the trip.
- Santa Cruz. The M/N Santa Cruz is the only ship built exclusively for cruises at the Galapagos Islands. It was refurbished and redesigned completely in 1998. The Santa Cruz has gained recognition internationally due to its high standards.
- Eclipse. The Eclipse has 4 types of cabin, all of which have sea views:
* 4 Deluxe Staterooms on the Boat Deck
* 8 Superior Staterooms on the Boat Deck
* 12 Staterooms on the Main Deck
* 2 Single Staterooms on the Main Deck.
- Isabella II. With capacity for only 40 guests, yacht Isabela II offers a relaxed environment, while enjoying an unforgettable tour of the Galapagos, in which guests get closer to nature and discover it. Expeditions at the Isabella II cover all aspects of the Galapagos Islands: intimate contact with wild life, active volcanoes, a wide Marine Reserve, adventure, comfort and safety.
- Aggressor I/II:
* 300 hp. Turbo diesel engines
* 65 KW generators, 110 outlets throughout
* Bauer Air and nitrox compressors
* 4,800 gallons water storage
* 1,200 gallon/day water maker.
- Pinta. Yacht La Pinta has been designed to explore the Galapagos Islands in style. This yacht accommodates 48 guests, and it is 63 long. A one week stay at La Pinta touring the Galapagos Islands will allow you to experience amazing encounters with the unique fauna of the islands.
- Evolution. The vision behind this yacht is to offer guests the feeling of going aboard a ship that brings back memories of travels to faraway and exotic lands. Evolution has the classic and graceful lines of the 1920’s with the comfort and safety of today.
Note: The price depends on the price of the boat.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2008
We have been for years devoted itself to Eco-tourism and adventure tours in Ecuador. Amazon adventures, Galapagos tours, trekking in the Andes Highlands, and so much more, we do it all. Owned and operated by a French-Equatorial couple, we are proud of being the Ecuador travel agency with the highest growth level in...