Whitewater Rafting on the Nile, Bungy & Jet Boatingoffered by supplier M19993 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 3 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 100 people
Category: Whitewater rafting, canoeing, kayaking outfitters
Season: January - December
Min Price: 115 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Max Price: 335 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Leading the way, M19993 made the first-ever descent of the Nile river in Uganda in 1996 (10-years after first scouting the river) and hit world headlines before introducing commercial whitewater rafting to the country. The company has the most professional and experienced team on the continent with over 28-years of worldwide rafting and adventure experience. We also have a wide range of accommodation to suit all budgets and tastes and we offer excellent value for money.
You can chose from one of our packages below:
- Full Day Whitewater Rafting, Grade 5-31km, 5 hours rafting. Price: $125 (Full day), $115 (Half day)
- Extreme Rafting / River Surfing, Grade 5+-31km, 6 hours rafting & river surfing. Price: 145
- Family Float, 3 km, Grade 2-1.5 hours rafting. Price: US$50 Adults / US$30 kids
- 1-Day / 2-Day Family Rafting, 18 km, Grade 3, 5 hours rafting / river surfing. Price:
* 1-day: $US125 Adults, $US80 Kids, $US380 Family (2A + 2K)
* 2-day: $US170 Adults, $US80 Kids, $US449 Family (2A + 2K)
- 2-Day Rafting / River Surfing, 48 km, 13 hours rafting / river surfing. Price: $US250.
- Most of our packages do not require rafting or swimming experience and we have a large variety and selection of trips suitable for ages 2 – 72 years. There is an adventure for everyone.
- Season: we raft daily, year-round based on a minimum of 6 people. Many people join on their own
- Remember that you will probably be in the sun most of the day. Bring a T-shirt, swim suit, board shorts and waterproof sunscreen for wear on the river (you will not need shoes or sandals). The water temperature is 27°C (49°F) all year round! For the end of the day, pack a towel, change of clothes and warm top.
- You should leave at home valuables, jewelery, cameras and anything you don’t want to lose!
- FREE Shuttle: M19993 offer a free shuttle every day of our trips from Kampala to Jinja return.
We accept most hard currencies, travellers cheques, Kenya Shillings, Uganda Shillings and Amex, Visa or Mastercards (a surcharge of 5% is charged on cards and 11% on Travellers cheques).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
After scouting the Nile in 1986 and again in 1995, M19993 made the first ever descent of the Victoria Nile in 1996 and introduced commercial rafting to Uganda. Rafting has since become the most popular tourist activity in the country. Contrary to popular myth surrounding the Nile, the river is clean, warm and...