Guided Deer Hunting in Alaskaoffered by supplier M20311 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Season: October - November
Min Price: 3600 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Max Price: 6000 US Dollar (USD) Per person
- You will be accompanied by someone who knows the terrain (Which approaches are easiest, where the best vantage points are for glassing for deer, where the areas are that the deer frequent most)
- An extra pair of eyes to spot deer
- An experienced eye to judge a trophy deer
- Someone to field dress and if necessary, quarter and pack out your deer!
If you have a serious trophy hunter, have a short amount of time to hunt, or simply want to take advantage of the skills and services of an experienced guide, then a Guided Deer Hunt is a great choice! It may surprise you to know that there is not much difference in price either. Just remember, there are a limited number of guides available on a first come first serve basis – so book early!
- 4 Days/ 5 Nights – $3600.00
- 5 Days/ 6 Nights – $4500.00
- 6 Days/ 7 Nights – $5400.00
- 7 Days/ 8 Nights – $6000.00
- Duck hunting guide
- Deer hunting transportation
- Saltwater charters
- Fishing equipment
- Fish Cleaning and packaging material.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2010
We are a full service Sport Fishing and Wildlife viewing Lodge! Family owned and operated for 30 years our experience in planning your trip from an eco based trip to fully guided sport fishing trip is unsurpassed. Eco Trips include: Karluk River rafting, Flight seeing, Kodiak Brown Bear viewing, Whale & Bird...