The Warthogsoffered by supplier M18513 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 14 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Antelope, Bow, Other big game
Season: February - November
Min Price: 110 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Max Price: 310 US Dollar (USD) Per person
- Game/bird watching
- Relaxing sunbaths
- Barbecues at the campfire.
We offer mainly traditional stalk hunts but also hunt from hides. Every hunter is permitted by law to export two trophies per species. To bag a good representative specimen please plan 2 days for such a trophy. Wounded game that could not retrieved after a thorough search has to be paid in full according to the regulations of our Ministry of Environment.
All our ranches offer comfortable double rooms with shower and/or bath, and restroom. Electric current: 220 V AC. To make your stay an unique Namibian experience, we offer a wide choice of game specialties with homegrown vegetables and fruits and homemade smoked meat, sausages and jams, to name but only a few of the treats.
- 1 hunter per day: US$ 335.00
- 2 hunters per day: US$ 265 p/p
- 3 hunters per day: US$ 250.00 p/p
- 4 hunters per day: US$ 225.00 p/p
- Arrival/Departure/Rest day: US$ 155.00
- Accompanying person: US$ 110.00
- Children up to 12 years: US$ 70.00.
- Days of arrival and departure will be considered each as 1 resting day
- Your stay should include a minimum of 4 hunting days.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2008
M18513 are a group of five individual hunting outfitters in different parts of Namibia. The philosophy behind this proven team effort is to supplement each other in respect of biotope, game species, landscape and personal note. M18513 offers hunters and nature lovers the possibility to experience the rich diversity...