Special Hunting in Limpopo, South Africa (1 hunter -1 observer)offered by supplier M13397 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 4 people
Destination: South Africa
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Antelope, Hog (wild boar)
Season: January - December
Min Price: 1700 US Dollar (USD) Per trip
Max Price: 3400 US Dollar (USD) Per trip
The following animals are available: C. Duiker, Steenbok, Kudu, Warthog etc. For hiking we recommend spring, fall and winter, for sun lovers the hot summer. For winter times we advise you to bring light, long sleeved clothing like polo shirts and turtlenecks for the day. At night time we recommend a thick jersey, jackets and trousers. For summer times light clothing like dresses, shorts and t-shirts during the day and for night times we advise light, long sleeved shirts, a few trousers and one or two jerseys.
- This hunting outfitter represents a special offer, and the group should be composed of a single hunter
- Game not shot refunds only if the client didn`t get a fair chance
- No refund for game wounded and not found.
- One Impala ram or Warthog.
- One Duiker or Steenbuck for free.
- Gun rental per hunting day: USD 30,00.
- Ammunition per shot: USD 4,00.
- Full board accommodations.
- One Impala or one Warthog.
- 1 Duiker or 1 Steenbock for free.
- Accommodation out of Msolosolo.
- Transfer from the airport Johannesburg to Msolosolo and back
- Soft drinks at the bar.
- Taxidermy and tips.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2005
We are a licensed hunting farm situated in the malaria free Waterberg area, 300 km north of Johannesburg. The game reserve is privately owned by Dr. Volker and Marita Neemann. Enjoy hunting in an area of two combined, UN protected biospheres, which exceed a size of more than 3.000 ha. Our Hunting Safaris, Hiking,...