Wild Hunting Safari South Africaoffered by supplier M13397 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 people
Destination: South Africa
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Antelope, Hog (wild boar)
Season: January - December
Min Price: 5200 US Dollar (USD) per trip
Max Price: 5200 US Dollar (USD) per trip
The following animals are available: C. Duiker, Steenbok, Kudu, Warthog, Blue wildebeest bull, Impala buck. For hiking we recommend spring, fall and winter, for sun lovers the hot summer. For winter times we advise you to bring light, long sleeved clothing like polo shirts and turtlenecks for the day. At night time we recommend a thick jersey, jackets and trousers. For summer times light clothing like dresses, shorts and t-shirts during the day and for night times we advise light, long sleeved shirts, a few trousers and one or two jerseys.
- Game not shot refunds only if the client didn`t get a fair chance
- No refund for game wounded and not found.
Hunting fees-1 hunter/ 1 prof hunter p.p. additional p. hunting day: USD 130,00
2 hunters/ 1 prof hunter p.p. additional p. hunting day: USD 100,00
- Gun rental per hunting day: USD 30,00
- Ammunition per shot: USD 4,00.
- Permit! Permit fees must get settled 4 weeks before hunt starts.
- Cites permit necessary
*Prices for Trophies (tax free)
Bluewildebeest - 1.050,00 $.
Brown Hyena - 2.000,00 $.
Buschbuck - 1.250,00 $.
Buschpig- 500,00 $.
Caracal - 700,00 $.
Civet - 600,00 $.
Eland Antilope - 2.950,00 $.
Genet - 600,00 $.
Impala - 485,00 $.
Jackal - FREE.
Leopard on request (CITES).
- Accommodation, linen and towels. All meals (breakfast, lunch, coffee/tea , dinner), water, Alcohol, soft drinks during hunt, laundry service, WIFI, licensed PH and outfitter.
- All transport to and in the hunting area in a 4x4 vehicle.
- Trackers and skinners, field preparation of trophies and delivery to the taxidermist near by.
- Flights to and from the airport Johannesburg, transfer to and from the farm Msolosolo, the transfer can be organized, but is not included in the rates.
-Taxidermy, any accommodation not on the property of Msolosolo, all licences and permit fees, sight seeing tours, pre-and post safari accommodation, tips for staff.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2005
We are a licensed hunting farm situated in the malaria free Waterberg area, 300 km north of Johannesburg. The game reserve is privately owned by Dr. Volker and Marita Neemann. Enjoy hunting in an area of two combined, UN protected biospheres, which exceed a size of more than 3.000 ha. Our Hunting Safaris, Hiking,...