Saladero Fishing Tour, Costa Ricaoffered by supplier M20555 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Destination: Costa Rica
Category: Fishing outfitters
Specialty: Bonefish, Mackerel, Snapper
Season: January - December
Min Price: 50 US Dollar (USD) per person
Max Price: 1500 US Dollar (USD) per person
We grow a large part of our own fruits which are enjoyed by guests and birds alike. Our 15 acres of lush cultivated gardens provide host to a wide range of edible plant species including citrus, banana, plantain, avocado, starfruit, guanabana, jackfruit, mango, heart of palm, ginger, papaya, pineapple, yucca, cashew, almond and water apple. There are also medicinal plants like noni, aloe and hombre grande.
From the beach, in the river or deep sea fishing. Fishing opportunities abound at Saladero. Excursions in the Rio Esquinas or Golfo Dulce are available and deep sea trips arranged upon request. We have caught bonita, Spanish mackerel, barracuda and grouper in the gulf while the river is known for red snapper and snook populations.
- Inshore/River Fishing. Guided inshore fishing in the Golfo Dulce and the Rio Esquinas. Tide dependent for fishing the river. Boat with fiberglass roof, all rods, lures and fishing equipment included.
- Offshore Fishing. Offshore fishing is through local professional fishing charter companies out of Golfito or Puerto Jimenez. Our staff will be happy to coordinate your trip with some of the best captains in the area.
- Bottled water
- Juice drinks.
- River/Gulf Fishing Excursion costs 50 USD per person
- 2 person is minimum group size.
- Price range from 900 USD to 1500 USD for a full day charter.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2010
Owners/operators Harvey and Susan Woodard have, in just a few years, established M20555 as the Number1 specialty lodge in the Golfo Dulce. We provide comfortable accommodations and individual attention while maintaining sustainable tourism techniques. By combining adventurous and cultural activities with educational...