Sailing and Diving Liveaboard Adventure in Greece Ioffered by supplier M20614 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 - 14 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Category: Scuba diving operators
Specialty: Dive boat, Diving instructor, Live-aboard
Season: April - November
Min Price: 6330 Euro (EUR) Per group
Max Price: 9400 Euro (EUR) Per group
A typical day includes 1-2 dives in the morning, sailing in the afternoon and mooring in a nice bay, visiting the beautiful Greek island villages. S/C ATHOS is a Nautitech 47 sailing catamaran, one of the most attractive and fastest sailing catamarans in the market. She has four (4) double cabins and two (2) twin cabins with four (4) WC/showers, hosting up to 10 guests and a crew of 2.
She has also been especially equipped with
- two (2) generators
- two (2) dive compressors
- Air conditioning in all cabins
- Electric, auto-flush, fresh-water toilets
- 3.60m dinghy with 15Hp outboard
- two (2) fridges
- Fully equipped galley
- TV, DVD, DVB-T, Hi-Fi, Internet Connectivity
- Books, Games & 150 DVD titles
- Electronic aids for Scuba Training Theory Classes
- Full Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Equipment
- DAN First Aid & Oxygen resuscitation unit
- Nitrox (up to 40% for diving, up to 80% for decompression)
- Underwater lighting for night diving
The Skipper, a passionate seaman and a keen diving instructor, has long experience of sailing and diving in the Greek islands and he is always ready to grant everybody's wish. His primary objectives are your comfort, safety and enjoyment. The Host, also a sailor and a diving instructor, is a convivial, cheerful person, ready to serve you and amuse you all the time.
Both the Skipper and the Host love to cook onboard. From traditional summer Greek dishes to Mexican fajitas and from American style burgers to Japanese sushi, every day onboard S/C ATHOS will be a unique and different food experience.
The trip starts from Messolonghi lagoon, in the entrance of the Ionian Sea. Depending on the prevailing winds and the guest's wishes we follow one of the following main itineraries:
- Ithaka, Lefkas, Paxoi, Anti-Paxoi, Kefalonia
- Kefalonia, Ithaka, Lefkas, Meganisi, Kalamos
- Ithaka, Kefalonia, Zakynthos
Let us share our passion and our love for sailing and diving with you, in one of the world's top destinations, the majestic Greek islands.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Prices are per week
- All charter and diving licenses/permits
- Yacht insurance
- DAN diving insurance for all diving services (dives, training, first aid)
- VAT and local taxes
- All boat related costs (fuel, water, mooring fees, end yacht cleaning).
- Food provisioning (common pot among the guests, according to their food preferences)
- Transfers from/to airport (please contact for transfer arrangement).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2010
Our company focuses in Sailing and Diving Liveaboards in Greece with a fleet of privately owned sailing catamarans. Our catamarans, ideal for these liveaboard activities for a number of reasons, such as stability, comfort, space both for leisure and the necessary technical equipment, speed and so much more, are...