(Asian Black) Himalayan Bear in RussiaPlease, note! This outfitter offer has expired. For similar outfitter offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 4 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Season: August - February
Min Price: 8000 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Max Price: 10000 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Hunting area: Khabarovsk region (Russia)
- 15 August - 30 September: Bear with bait and with pointing dogs.
- 01 January - 28 February: If Bear sleeps on surface of the earth hunter approach on foot and shoot.
- 01 January - 28 February: Bear in the den inside big tree most effective method. PH tries to wake it up. Bear clime up to hole and try to jump outside the hole. Hunter shoots to bear at this moment.
Close and ammunition: It is very important to have very warm close, gloves. Hunter should have your own slipping bag. Recommend calibers- 300 Win. Mag, 375 H&H Mag. The temperature in autumn is from –10C up to +10C; in winter is from -35C up to -15C
Arrangement for hunt: Our English-speaking manager will accompany you and help in airport. Accommodation: Hotel, wooden house.
Arrangement of hunt for Asian Black Bear: 7-days trip/ 5 days of hunt Moscow/ Moscow, providing of the hunt, all transfers in hunting estate, accommodation, meals, field preparation of the trophies, 1st Himalayan Bear trophy without limit on it`s sizes, veterinary certificate, government fee.
- Refund in case of non-shot - US$ 2.500
- Cost of the tour for observer (non-hunter) - US$ 2.500
- Booking of the tour for hunter: 50%
- Wounded and lost animal 100% from trophy fee.
- 2nd and the following - US$ 5.000
- Siberian Roe Deer - US$ 2.200
- Wild Boar - US$ 1.500.
- Flight Moscow - Khabarovsk - Moscow
- Additional hunting day (in case of necessity) - US$ 250
- CITES permit for Bear - US$ 250.