Slovakia Driven Pheasant Shooting Touroffered by supplier M20876 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 - 4 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 15 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Season: October - February
Min Price: 2585 Euro (EUR) per person
Max Price: 2585 Euro (EUR) per person
Located south east of Slovakia, just over an hour and half away from the Bratislava International Airport where you would be picked up from. If Vienna Airport is more suitable please let me know and I can alternate this option.
The estate offers high flying matured pheasants. Each gun will have its own gun loader and retrievers. All our hunts are done the traditional way to keep to our long hunting history!
The trip is based on ten guns and includes following:
- Bag of 700 birds – 350 birds per day;
- Two days of Traditional Driven Pheasant shoot;
- Personal Loader;
- Traditions accompanying the hunting day;
- Third party insurance and local hunting licenses;
- Exclusive Accommodation for 3 nights in historical Chateau;
- All meals – Home cooked;
- Black tie dinner;
- Meeting, greeting and all land transfers;
- Guide of company representative during your stay.
Based on 10 guns in line the total cost per gun is 2,585 EUR
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2011
The heritage of European hunting estates are steeped in the traditions of hunting and shooting in Czech and Slovakia. Here is a land that truly understands and welcomes the hunter. We are here for those who believe that life is too short to waste time on the second-best. Besides the advantages of being literally...