Trophy Deer Hunting in Ontariooffered by supplier M20891 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 8 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Bear, Deer, Wolf
Season: August - December
Min Price: 1500 Canadian Dollar (CAD) per person
Max Price: 2000 Canadian Dollar (CAD) per person
- Rut hunt time period is last week in October thru till November 15.
- $2000.00/hunter for a week long hunt
- Up to (3) hunter
- (4) hunter group is $1700.00/hunter
- 5 hunters or more is $1500.00/hunter
- "Rut period rates"
- License cost extra
- Bring your own food
- 2 walleye fish fry suppers provided during the week long hunt
- Fall fishing thru-out!
6 day hunt:
- From opener(October 1) thru till end of 3rd week of October(post rut) is $1500.00/ hunter.
- Beginning of season is also a great time to sit on bait for and hunt bachelor group bucks.
- You will be pleased with our hunt and the whitetail our area produces.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Group rates available
- Combination hunts and fishing welcome.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2011
New private wilderness lodging at the south-east shores of the Aulneau Peninsula within Lake Of The Wood's, North Western Ontario, Canada. Accessible 15 minutes via boat these cabin's can sleep 4- 8 guests. Over looking the furthest north west section of Sabaskong Bay. Set in a beautiful area, our boreal...