Canyoning in Croatia - Devil´s PassagePlease, note! This outfitter offer has expired. For similar outfitter offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 4 people
Category: Whitewater rafting, canoeing, kayaking outfitters
Specialty: Canoeing, Kayaking, Rafting
Season: April - October
Min Price: 35 Euro (EUR) per person
Max Price: 35 Euro (EUR) per person
Each waterfall has a safe way around it so anyone can try this sport. Canyoning in the Vražji prolaz is not a very demanding one, but you will have to show some agility and motivation. If the water level is high this becomes a very demanding trip!! It is possible that the river goes dry in some sections during the summer. The most attractive month to do it is May.
- Distance between start position and finish: 2.300 meters
- Altitude distance between start (in the canyon) and finish: 95 meters
- River temperature: from 8°C to 15°C
- Water diving: You can dive in the water only in the places allowed by the guide. Usually, there are three dives. Water diving is not obligatory because there are easy bypasses.
- Swimming: There are no dangerous parts for swimming in canyon Vražji prolaz.
- Abseiling: yes, there are three places for rope lowering
- Canyoning equipment: helmet, life-jacket and long neoprene suit.
- Fitness Level: low to moderate (depends on the water level)
- Previous experience: Not necessary
- Age: minimum 18
- What to Bring: swim suit, towel, extra t-shirt and sneakers.
- Accommodation: Mountain hut Zeleni vir and many hotels and private accommodation places near Delnice
- Food and drinks: In mountain hut Zeleni vir
- Onsite Facilities: at the start place we have WC and a changing room
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without advanced notice, at their discretion depending on weather or river conditions.
- Numbers on the day: Minimum 2 pax - Maximum 8 (but groups can start independently within 15 minutes distance)
- Availability: This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. Email us regarding dates, and tell us the number of people in your group. We will inform you about the dates available.
- Extras: Waterfall Zeleni vir, spring of Kupica river, Muževa hiža cave
- Meeting point our camp Kupa Sports, Iševnica, Brod na Kupi
- Starts from: Zeleni vir
- Canyoning tour/departure times: between 10 and 11 AM (Or according to the agreement for groups)
- Duration of the tour: 1.30h – 2.30h
- Duration of transport: 25 min – one way from Brod na Kupi
- Insurance and guides assistance
- Price of transfer: according to the agreement
- Payment: cash or bank payment.