Carpathian Chamois Hunting in Romaniaoffered by supplier M21611 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 5 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 3 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Chamois, Deer, Other big game
Season: September - November
Min Price: 1300 Euro (EUR) Per trip
Max Price: 1300 Euro (EUR) Per trip
Chamois hunts in wilderness of the Carpathians
- Distribution: Steep alpine mountains, spruce, pine forest and rocky cliffs, which altitude goes up to 7,000 feet.
- Hunting season: 1 Sep.-15 Dec.
- Best time: 15 October – 10 November
- Rut: usually from the last week of October to the 2nd week of November
- Method: Spot & stalk.
- Average of trophies: 95-105 CIC.
- 4 hunting days with 5 days of full accommodation + 1 chamois regardless the size and gender.
- 5 nights in 4 Stars hotel-single room, with three delicious meals a day and soft drinks.
- 4 days complete hunting organization (Romanian hunting permits, trophy cleaning,trophy evaluation and documentation, packaging for shipment)
- car usage on the hunting location
- individual hunting guide on territory (1: 1)
- Sanitary-veterinary document (EU)
- Welcome & transfer from airport to hunting lodge and back.
Price of services: 1300 €/hunter+1500 €/1 chamois =2800 Eu/package
Non hunter-500 €/person
- Hire of rifle 30 Eu/day
- Fly tickets
- Shipping of the trophies
- Phone calls, alcoholic drinks, guns, ammunition, tips, fly tickets.
There are no other costs or hidden costs.
Bank deposit is required-value of services (Package 1300 Eu).At the end of hunt balance is made and the difference will be paid in cash.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2016
Dear friends, by profession we are foresters and hunters. We would like to share our passion and knowledge with all those hunters who want to hunt in the wilderness of the Romanian Carpathians. We aim to provide you a unique and unforgettable hunting experience in the last European wilderness. Our company was founded...