Carpathian Chamois Hunting in Romaniaoffered by supplier M21611 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 5 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 3 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Chamois, Deer, Other big game
Season: September - November
Min Price: 1300 Euro (EUR) per trip
Max Price: 1300 Euro (EUR) per trip
Chamois hunts in wilderness of the Carpathians
- Distribution: Steep alpine mountains, spruce, pine forest and rocky cliffs, which altitude goes up to 7,000 feet.
- Hunting season: 1 Sep.-15 Dec.
- Best time: 15 October – 10 November
- Rut: usually from the last week of October to the 2nd week of November
- Method: Spot & stalk.
- Average of trophies: 95-105 CIC.
- 4 hunting days with 5 days of full accommodation + 1 chamois regardless the size and gender.
- 5 nights in 4 Stars hotel-single room, with three delicious meals a day and soft drinks.
- 4 days complete hunting organization (Romanian hunting permits, trophy cleaning,trophy evaluation and documentation, packaging for shipment)
- car usage on the hunting location
- individual hunting guide on territory (1: 1)
- Sanitary-veterinary document (EU)
- Welcome & transfer from airport to hunting lodge and back.
Price of services: 1300 €/hunter+1500 €/1 chamois =2800 Eu/package
Non hunter-500 €/person
- Hire of rifle 30 Eu/day
- Fly tickets
- Shipping of the trophies
- Phone calls, alcoholic drinks, guns, ammunition, tips, fly tickets.
There are no other costs or hidden costs.
Bank deposit is required-value of services (Package 1300 Eu).At the end of hunt balance is made and the difference will be paid in cash.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2016
Dear friends, by profession we are foresters & hunters. We would like to share our passion and knowledge with all those hunters who want to hunt in the wilderness of the Romanian Carpathians. We aim to provide you a unique and unforgettable hunting experience in the last European wilderness. Our company was founded...