Driven Wild Boar and High Driven Pheasant mix in Serbiaoffered by supplier M20280 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 10 - 12 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Hog (wild boar), Pheasant
Season: October - December
Min Price: 5900 US Dollar (USD) Per trip
Max Price: 6800 US Dollar (USD) Per trip
Teams of 10 people can shoot 50 boar during the first 2 days (2 days x 25 boar) , have a day of rest between and for the last 2 days shoot back to back total 1000 birds ( 2 days x 500 birds per day) . The ability to mix great driven wild boar with great high birds pheasant shooting with cultural trip to Belgrade ensures that the Serbian experience is one to relish and remember.
Travelling to Belgrade with Air Serbia and airport formalities related to transportation of shotguns & rifles are easy and trouble free and very similar to other European countries. Regular direct flights from the USA, UK and other European and Middle Eat destinations to Belgrade make travelling easy but also if you want we can organize the last night in Belgrade so you are closer to the Airport after end of your week of hunting in Serbia . Shooting parties can choose to stay in the lively modern city of Belgrade with its wide choice of restaurants, bars and night life or in the smaller local town of Vrsac which is only 20 minutes from the shooting estates. Whichever you choose you will find a selection of hotels, a very warm welcome and a good understanding of the English language.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
2+2 great driven boar & high birds driven pheasant trip
2 days, 3 nights of driven wild boar hunting in Serbia with total bags of 50 boar
One day of rest for sightseeing & cultural events
2 days, 3 nights of driven pheasant hunting in Serbia with 1000 high birds in total
- One loader per each guest hunters
- Ground permit to enter hunting areas
- Organisation of hunting : dogs, beaters, pickers and lunch in the hunting area
- 4×4 in hunting area with licensed Hunting guide in charge of hunting day
- Hunting licence to shoot in Serbia for foreign hunters,
- Airfare to Belgrade
- Minibus Airport Transfers and airport assistance with importing guns to Serbia,
- Transportation from Hotel to Hunting Areas
- Accommodation over 6 nights in total / 7 days and food and alcohol
- Ammunition, Gun hire, Custom fees for temporary importing guns in Serbia ( 30 euros per person)
- Airports fees for gun handling, Tips.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2010
M20280 has been operating as a hunting outfitter in Serbia and Croatia during the last 15 years with a booking agency based in the UK since 2002. Our company specialize in group trips and we are able to service each week only one particular group that we focus on and prearange every detail in advance . Our most...