Driven High Pheasants Shooting in Serbiaoffered by supplier M20280 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 5 day(s)
Group Size: 8 - 12 people
Category: Hunting outfitters
Season: November - February
Min Price: 2350 Euro (EUR) Per trip
Max Price: 2950 Euro (EUR) Per trip
Teams of 8 to 10 guns can shoot between 300 and 500 birds per day and the ability to shoot back to back for days ensures that the Serbian experience is one to relish and remember. The cost of shooting is flexible and largely dependent on the quantity of birds to be shot and the number of shooting days taken. As a guide we can provide two 300 bird days at a cost of 36 Euro per bird with good discounts available for those prepared to take larger days.
Travelling to Belgrade with Air Serbia and airport formalities related to transportation of shotguns are easy and trouble free and very similar to other European countries. Regular direct flights from the USA, UK and other European and Middle Eat destinations to Belgrade make travelling easy but also if you want you can organize last night in Belgrade so you are closer to the Airport after end of your hunting trip . Shooting parties can choose to stay in the lively modern city of Belgrade with its wide choice of restaurants, bars and night life or in the smaller local town of Vrsac which is only 20 minutes from the shooting estates. Whichever you choose you will find a selection of hotels, a very warm welcome and a good understanding of the English language.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- 500 birds per each day x 2 days
- 2 great high volume driven pheasant days
- 1000 birds per trip for teams of 8 hunters or 5000 cartridges per trip (5 : 1 is cartridge to bird ratio)
2 days driven pheasant hunting in Serbia with 800 birds bag is charged only 3500 Euros per each hunter.
- One loader per each guest hunters
- Ground permit to enter hunting areas
- Organisation of hunting : dogs, beaters, pickers and lunch in the hunting area
- 4×4 in hunting area with licensed Hunting guide in charge of hunting day
- Hunting licence to shoot in Serbia for foreign hunters, Extras:
- Airfare to Belgrade
- Minibus Airport Transfers and airport assistance with importing guns to Serbia,
- Transportation from Hotel to Hunting Areas
- Accommodation and food and alcohol
- Ammunition, Gun hire, Custom fees for temporary importing guns in Serbia
- Airports fees for gun handling, Tips.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2010
M20280 has been operating as a hunting outfitter in Serbia and Croatia during the last 15 years with a booking agency based in the UK since 2002. Our company specialize in group trips and we are able to service each week only one particular group that we focus on and prearange every detail in advance . Our most...