Vermont Inn-to-Inn Hiking Self-Guided Touroffered by supplier M05973 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 9 people
Category: Hiking and walking outfitters
Season: May - October
Min Price: 650 US Dollar (USD) per person
Max Price: 1950 US Dollar (USD) per person
You will be on your own only carrying a small pack, while your luggage is transported to the next inn, never having to drive!
During this trip you will cover 8-12 miles a day through forest, ridge and valley terrain. We get you the inn reservations, provide you with a detailed itinerary and maps for each day's hike.
Just to name a few of the highlights you'll visit are secluded Silver Lake, Rattlesnake Cliffs with it's spectacular Champlain Valley view, Robert Frost's summer cabin, fabulous waterfalls, sections of Vermont's famous Long Trail, the cozy Ripton and Warren Village Stores, and historic Middlebury and Brandon. There are many options available to choose from depending on your ability and conditions of the terrain at the time.
Each night's stay is at great little inns and B&Bs, such as the Chipman Inn in Ripton, Blueberry Hill Inn in Goshen, Inn on the Green in Middlebury, Inn on Park Street in Brandon, or Huntington House in Rochester. Dinner is usually at the inn or a local restaurant nearby. The order of the itinerary will depend on availability of the inns at the time you want to come, so no two trips are entirely alike.
Scheduled trip: Please contact us to set up a custom trip!
- $650/pp for 2 days up to $1,950/pp for 7 days for 2 or more
- $850/pp for 2 days up to $2,550/pp for 7 days for a single.
- lodging on-trip
- dinners on-trip
- breakfast and lunch on-trip
- getting inn reservations for you
- providing you with an itinerary and maps for each day's hike
- transporting your luggage, shuttling you to/from trailheads and other places (when needed)
- pick-ups and drop-offs at Burlington, VT Airport or nearby train/bus stations
- lodging and transport on days preceding or following the trip.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Tours are offered in Vermont; New York's Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Hudson River Valley; Maine Coast; New Hampshire's White Mountains; Massachusetts' Martha's Vineyard and Berkshires; North Carolina's Mountains, Northern California's Coast, and Hawaii's Big Island. Winter snowshoe...