Berkshire Hills, Massachusets Hiking Touroffered by supplier M05973 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 9 people
Category: Hiking and walking outfitters
Season: May - October
Min Price: 1995 US Dollar (USD) per person
Max Price: 1995 US Dollar (USD) per person
This is an area steeped in history and we'll stroll the streets of classic villages - Lenox, Stockbridge, Great Barrington and Salisbury, CT. And walk quiet country lanes and a rail-trail above a white water stream. Popular, too, is the woodsy ramble to Bash Bish Falls. Elevations range from 800' to 3000'. We stay at cozy inns and B&Bs, such as Race Brook Lodge, where we can enjoy walks from the doorstep. Dining is at great area restaurants.
Please contact us to set up a custom trip!
- Trip cost: $1,995/pp
- Single Supplement: $200.
- Complete tour information & itinerary mailed in advance, including driving directions, if coming by car
- Pickup/dropoff at Albany, NY airport or nearby train/bus station, if needed
- Tour guiding
- Tour transportation
- All lodging during tour
- All meals during tour (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- First aid/CPR.
- Transportation to pickup location and from dropoff location
- Lodging before & after tour
- Items of a personal nature, unless stated
- Meals or other services not listed on the itinerary, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Tours are offered in Vermont; New York's Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Hudson River Valley; Maine Coast; New Hampshire's White Mountains; Massachusetts' Martha's Vineyard and Berkshires; North Carolina's Mountains, Northern California's Coast, and Hawaii's Big Island. Winter snowshoe...