Finger Lakes Region Hiking Touroffered by supplier M05973 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 9 people
Destination: New York
Category: Hiking and walking outfitters
Season: May - October
Min Price: 2195 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Max Price: 2195 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Taughannock Falls, Buttermilk Falls and Enfield Glen in Lehman State Parks preserve cataract-riven cliffs with superb trail systems. We also walk on the Finger Lakes Trail and the Outlet Trail near the town of Penn Yan. Finally, we'll enjoy the college town of Ithaca, with its impressive park system, Cornell University's Plantations, and the famous Moosewood Restaurant. Elevations range from lakeside (200') to 1000'. We stay at comfortable lodgings near Ithaca, and on Lake Keuka. Spring or fall, this a satisfyingly scenic part of New York state.
Scheduled trip: Please contact us to set up a custom trip!
- Trip cost: $2,195/pp
- Single Supplement: $200.
- Complete tour information & itinerary mailed in advance, including driving directions, if coming by car
- Pickup/dropoff at Syracuse, NY airport or nearby train/bus station, if needed
- Tour guiding
- Tour transportation
- All lodging during tour
- All meals during tour (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- First aid/CPR.
- Transportation to pickup location and from dropoff location
- Lodging before & after tour
- Items of a personal nature, unless stated
- Meals or other services not listed on the itinerary, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Tours are offered in Vermont; New York's Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Hudson River Valley; Maine Coast; New Hampshire's White Mountains; Massachusetts' Martha's Vineyard and Berkshires; North Carolina's Mountains, Northern California's Coast, and Hawaii's Big Island. Winter snowshoe...