New Hampshire's White Mountains Touroffered by supplier M05973 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 9 people
Destination: New Hampshire
Category: Hiking and walking outfitters
Season: June - September
Min Price: 758 US Dollar (USD) per person
Max Price: 1895 US Dollar (USD) per person
There are sweeping mountain views everywhere and warm hospitality at the inns we stay, including the best breakfasts in the White Mountains. We stay at The Bartlett Inn at the foot of Crawford Notch or another inn in Jackson, NH, and at the cozy and convivial Hilltop Inn in quaint Sugar Hill. You will feel like you've been transported back in time, to a slower pace. Dinners are at fine restaurants nearby or at the inn on one occasion.
Please contact us to set up a custom trip!
- Trip cost: $758/pp for 2 days up to $1895/pp for 6 days
- Single Supplement: $200.
- Complete tour information & itinerary mailed in advance, including driving directions, if coming by car
- Pickup/dropoff at Burlington, VT airport or nearby train/bus station in VT or NH, if needed
- Tour guiding
- Tour transportation
- All lodging during tour
- All meals during tour (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- First aid/CPR.
- Transportation to pickup location and from dropoff location
- Lodging before & after tour
- Items of a personal nature, unless stated
- Meals or other services not listed on the itinerary, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Tours are offered in Vermont; New York's Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Hudson River Valley; Maine Coast; New Hampshire's White Mountains; Massachusetts' Martha's Vineyard and Berkshires; North Carolina's Mountains, Northern California's Coast, and Hawaii's Big Island. Winter snowshoe...