North Carolina's Mountains Touroffered by supplier M05973 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 9 people
Destination: North Carolina
Category: Hiking and walking outfitters
Season: April - October
Min Price: 2295 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Max Price: 2295 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Celebrate the floral wonderland that is western North Carolina - the rhododendron and hemlock groves, spruce-fir forests, coves of poplar trees, and pockets of towering, virgin woodlands. Azaleas, rhododendrons, dogwoods, magnolias and numerous wildflowers are blooming in Spring. In the Fall, the hills are ablaze with yellow poplars (tulip trees), black gums (tupelos), sourwood, chestnut oaks and sugar maples. Elevations are 2500 to 6000 feet.
We stay at comfortable lodgings, such as Archers Mountain Inn in Beech Mountain, and the Mast Farm Inn in Valle Crusis. Dinners are at the inn or at great restaurants nearby.
Scheduled trip: Please contact us to set up a custom trip!
- Trip cost: $2295 p/p
- Single Supplement: $200.
- Complete tour information & itinerary mailed in advance, including driving directions, if coming by car.
- Pickup/dropoff at Asheville, NC airport or nearby train/bus station, if needed.
- Tour guiding
- Tour transportation
- All lodging during tour
- All meals during tour (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- First aid/CPR.
- Transportation to pickup location and from dropoff location
- Lodging before & after tour
- Items of a personal nature, unless stated
- Meals or other services not listed on the itinerary, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Tours are offered in Vermont; New York's Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Hudson River Valley; Maine Coast; New Hampshire's White Mountains; Massachusetts' Martha's Vineyard and Berkshires; North Carolina's Mountains, Northern California's Coast, and Hawaii's Big Island. Winter snowshoe...