Vermont Forest and Valley Touroffered by supplier M05973 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 - 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 9 people
Category: Hiking and walking outfitters
Season: May - October
Min Price: 678 US Dollar (USD) per person
Max Price: 1695 US Dollar (USD) per person
We offer many options, and diversity is the name of the hiker's game in this region. There are ridgeline walks on Snake and Buck Mountains. There are nice walks near Silver Lake in the Green Mountain National Forest, and at Bristol Pond. There are pleasant hill walks up Bristol Ledges and Mt. Philo with sweeping views of the Champlain Valley. More challenging is the ascent of Moosalamoo or Rattlesnake Cliffs looming over Lake Dunmore.
Stretches of the TAM (Trail Around Middlebury) await us. We can even walk on the shores Lake Champlain on secluded rarely-visited trails! Small towns like Middlebury, Vergennes and Bristol add flavor to this trip, as does Burlington and its lakeside walking paths. Comfortable lodging is included from a choice of many fine inns and B&Bs.
Scheduled trip: Please contact us to set up a custom trip!
- Trip cost: $678/pp for 2 days up to $1,695/pp for 6 days
- Single Supplement: $200.
- Complete tour information & itinerary mailed in advance, including driving directions, if coming by car
- Pickup/dropoff at Burlington, VT airport or nearby train/bus station, if needed
- Tour guiding
- Tour transportation
- All lodging during tour
- All meals during tour (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- First aid/CPR.
- Transportation to pickup location and from dropoff location
- Lodging before & after tour
- Items of a personal nature, unless stated
- Meals or other services not listed on the itinerary, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Tours are offered in Vermont; New York's Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Hudson River Valley; Maine Coast; New Hampshire's White Mountains; Massachusetts' Martha's Vineyard and Berkshires; North Carolina's Mountains, Northern California's Coast, and Hawaii's Big Island. Winter snowshoe...