Vermont Profile Touroffered by supplier M05973 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 - 6 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 9 people
Category: Hiking and walking outfitters
Season: June - October
Min Price: 758 US Dollar (USD) per person
Max Price: 1895 US Dollar (USD) per person
There are challenging walks, such as the Stowe Pinnacle; and easier (and downright easy) walks like: the Stowe Recreation Path, Prospect Rock, Moss Glen Falls, the Von Trapp Lodge trail system, the Ranch Valley loop, and wonderful Stowe-area back roads, plus much more. Although the mountain summits dominate the area's scenery, the valley below also creates pleasant landscapes that hold walkers captivated at every bend and turn of the pathway. Lodging is in Stowe at one of the fine inns, and dining as at the great area restaurants.
Scheduled trip: Please contact us to set up a custom trip!
- Trip cost: $758/pp for 2 days up to $1,895/pp for 6 days
- Single Supplement: $200.
- Complete tour information & itinerary mailed in advance, including driving directions, if coming by car
- Pickup/dropoff at Burlington, VT airport or nearby train/bus station, if needed
- Tour guiding
- Tour transportation
- All lodging during tour
- All meals during tour (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- First aid/CPR.
- Transportation to pickup location and from dropoff location
- Lodging before & after tour
- Items of a personal nature, unless stated
- Meals or other services not listed on the itinerary, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
Tours are offered in Vermont; New York's Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Hudson River Valley; Maine Coast; New Hampshire's White Mountains; Massachusetts' Martha's Vineyard and Berkshires; North Carolina's Mountains, Northern California's Coast, and Hawaii's Big Island. Winter snowshoe...