Climbing in Kyrgyzstan, Korona Peak 1st toweroffered by supplier M17072 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 14 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 6 people
Category: Rock climbing and mountaineering outfitters
Specialty: Ice, Mountain, Rock
Season: January - December
Min Price: 400 Euro (EUR) per trip
Max Price: 1100 Euro (EUR) per trip
- Pobeda peak: 4 times
- Khan Tengri: 9 times (2 of them were on the North Face)
- Communism peak
- Korjenevskaya peak.
Out of recently achieved, Khan-Tengri on the right edge of North Face, solo. This guide can offer you to climb some interesting routes in Ala-Archa gorge which is near by the Bishkek (40 km), this region is very interesting for beginners and experienced climbers as well.
- 1 day Hiking to Ratsek or Korona hut (depends on how do you feel)
- 2 day Hiking to Korona hut or acclimatisation (if we reach it day before). Ice climbing and preparation for the route.
- 3 day Climbing the route
- 4 day Back to Bishkek.
If you choose more routes we include day of rest before the climbing and day of climbing the route.
In Ala-Archa the guide can offer following routes:
- Ice-climbing Barbera route on Free Korea peak (1 day)
- Mixed (ice-rock) Andreeva route on Free Korea peak (2 days)
- Good rock-climbing Shvab route on Baichechekey peak (1 day).
- Porters assistance
- Guide salary.
- Shvab route: 100 Euro
- Barbera route: 150 Euro
- Andreeva route: 200 Euro.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Experience gained in 20 years of mountaineering and in 8 years of work as a guide with mountaineers of different levels of grounding, allows me to offer you my services in conducting training and sport mountaineering in the mountains of Kyrgyzstan. I offer you climbing in Ala-Archa gorge and also it is possible to...