Lake Erie Perch Fishing. On the average it takes about 4 hours to catch a boat limit of 40 jumbo Lake Erie Yellow Perch per person!
Enough perch for many hearty meals.
Supplies to bring:
- Ohio fishing license (required)
- Rain Gear
- Soft soled shoes
- Suntan lotion - sunscreen
- Medication (routine prescription or motion sickness)
- Small tackle box
- Large cooler (to take fish home)
- Charter prices are subject to change with out notice
- Please remember the dates you request cannot be reserved unless a deposit of $100.00 per day has been received to hold your request
- Deposits will be refunded due to poor weather conditions
- Cancellation notices received 21 days prior to your actual reserved date will be applied to your next booking.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2006
Our company has a 30 years Experience Fishing Lake Erie. Lake Erie fishing charters fishing for walleye, perch and smallmouth bass! Drift fish or Troll providing our charter customers with the Best Fish Catching Options on Lake Erie! We follow the fish for the best bites. Wild Wings April- July, Anchors Away July...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend