Bear Mountain Fishing Packages - Fraser Valley, British Columbiaoffered by supplier M14334 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 - 14 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 28 people
Destination: British Columbia
Category: Fishing outfitters
Specialty: Salmon, Sturgeon, Trout
Season: January - December
Min Price: 850 Canadian Dollar (CAD) per person
Max Price: 1220 Canadian Dollar (CAD) per person
Two-day (1 night) Guided Fishing Adventure Package: Enjoy 2 days on the water with min. 8 hours of fishing every day. Lunch and soft drinks are included while fishing as well as one overnight plus full breakfast and dinner.
- 4-14 Day packages available or let us customize a package to suit your needs.
- Fly-fishing packages available - please inquire for prices.
- Our guided fishing adventure package includes complete fishing gear, waders and tackle, full guiding and cleaning of your catch.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- 7% GST Tax
- Fishing license
- Processing of your catch and airport service.
- Off Season (No Salmon): Daily Price per person - $995 CDN. Above prices for trout and sturgeon.
- Prime Season(No Salmon): Daily Price per person - $1095 CDN.
- Prime Season (Salmon): Daily Price per person - $1220 CDN.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and shared boat.
- A 25% deposit is required upon booking and deposit is fully refundable up to 120 days prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellations can be applied to a later trip within the same season.
- Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2006
Built in 2003, located 1 hour east of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada or 2 1/2 hours north of Seattle - by car straight up the Trans-Canada Highway - no extra flights or ferries. The B&B/Fishing Retreat is separate from the family living quarters, housed in 2 coach houses with 6 rooms/suites all with private...