Prime Time sails out of Monmouth Cove Marina, in the Port Monmouth wection of Middletown, NJ. Your sail aboard Prime Time carries only six passengers and we accommodate couples for that "special occasion". Trips are scheduled daily from May through October at 9:00AM, 2:00 PM and 6:00PM Sunset cruises. All day excursions and off shore sailing is available upon request. Reservations are required.
Kathleen D is a US Coast Guard inspected vessel approved to carry up to 18 passengers plus crew. Launched in November 2005, she is a beautiful 41 foot sailing catamaran built by Maine Cat. The vessels is over 18,000 pounds and with it's 23 foot beam is extremely comfortable and stable in any condition. The Kathleen D is available for private parties, business functions and family get togethers. Food and beverage service can be provided but clients are welcome to cater the event themselves.
The Kathleen D sails form the Sandy Hook Bay Marina,Highlands,New Jersey. From June to September she sails at 6:00 PM on most Friday and Sunday evenings for a spectacular 2 hour sunset cruise of the Raritan and Sandy Hook Bays Bays. Reservations are suggested but walk-ups are welcomed.
Both Prime Time and Kathleen D sail the waters of Raritan Bay, Sandy Hook Bay and lower New York Harbor. With views of the Verrazano Bridge, the Manhattan skyline and Sandy Hook lighthouse this area offers some of the finest sailing on the Coast.
Off shore sailing and overnight cruises to Long Island Sound and Block Island can be arranged. Passengers are encouraged to help "crew" the boats and learn about sailing or just lay back and relax.
Gift certificates are also available. Our skippers, Capt. Frank Muratore and Capt. Tracey Dell, are US Coast Guard licensed Master Captains with over twenty years of experience. Both are ASA certified sailing instructors. Formal class instruction leading to ASA certifications from basic through advanced sailing courses are available. We carry all USCG required safety equipment and are fully insured.
- Advanced reservations are required on all trips.
- Gift certificates are available.
- Payment must be made in full to reserve a booking. We accept most major credit cards.
- If weather conditions cause the cancellation of a trip, you will receive a credit towards a future booking.
- If you cancel the reservation for any reason with less than 14 days notice, we will make every effort to re-sell that date.
- If we are able to re-sell the date, you can receive a full refund or a credit towards a future booking.
- If we are not able to re-sell that date, you will receive a credit towards a future booking, subject to availability.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2006
We operate a Catalina 34 sloop which carries 6 passengers and a 41' Maine Cat catamaran USCG approved for up to 18 passengers. Both of these boats are ownered and operated by USCG Master Captains Tracey Dell and Frank Muratore who each have over 25 years of sailing experience. We conduct half day, full day and...