Walk the Landscape - CotswoldsPlease, note! This tour guide offer has expired. For similar tour guide offers currently available search here.
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Season: January - December
Minimum Cost: 255 Pound Sterling (GBP) Per day
Maximum Cost: 450 Pound Sterling (GBP) Per day
- Adlestrop, where for a minute a blackbird sang
- Bourton-on-the-Water and the Slaughters
- Wychwood: A Royal Forest
- Roman Remains
- Classic Cotswold villages.
- Tailor-made Cotswold Combi Tours include a morning walk to stretch your legs and visit by car to an attraction of your choice: Oxford, Stratford, Blenheim are close by.
- All tours include a lunch stop at a traditional pub, a description of the area by the leader and a booklet describing the tour. We can also arrange accommodation in the area.
- We also offer a programme of Walking Weekends in the Cotswolds and Self-Guided Walking Tours.
- Picking up guests from local hotel, railway station or bus station
- The drive to the start of the walk and back to the pick up point at the end of the day
- The itinerary of your choice
- A booklet describing the tourю
- Charges may be greater if there is a large group or if additional transport is required
- Please let us know if you require accommodation
- These specifications with up to three people are for the minimum price for a personal tour.