- Tour B, Dream beaches: Discover the Caribbean coast from Plymouth to „Bloody Bay Outlook" or Charlotteville
- Tour C, „Surprise Tour": Special tour according to interests and upon request for example: museum, art and craft shops, hidden waterfalls and beaches, a visit to the market, special shops and restaurants, shopping tips and much more.
It is possible to drive around the island in one day. However due to feedback of our guests, despite being a small island Tobago offers such a variety of natural beauty that it is hard to focus for an entire day. Most customers prefer to discover one cost at a time and interrupt the tour for snorkeling, swimming, a walk to a waterfall, lunch or similar relaxing projects. We always try to accommodate the individual preferences of our guests. The tour is normally in English. In case a German translation is needed a German tour guide will accompany you as well. In that case there is only room for 3 guests in the car. Bigger groups will have to split and two cars will be used. The cars are Automatic and air conditioned.
- Lunch arrangements can be made on request.
- Starting time according to arrangement.
- We will pick you up from your accommodation and bring you back after the tour.
- We supply you with a map of Tobago and other information you might find enjoyable.
- Feel free to bring your swimming suits, snorkeling gear, own sandwiches and drinks etc.
- We have a cooler bag in our car.
- Rates for tours in English with David:
* 1 person: US$ 90 (day tours) - US$ 70 (half day tours)
* 2 persons: US$ 115 (day tours) - US$ 85 (half day tours)
* 3-4 persons US$ 125 (day tours) - US$ 100 (half day tours).
- Rates for tours with additional German guide Ulli:
* 1 person US$ 150 (day tours) - US$ 130 (half day tours)
* 2 persons US$ 165 (day tours) - US$ 145 (half day tours)
* 3 persons US$ 175 (day tours) - US$ 150 (half day tours).
- Lunch and entrance fees.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2010
Our Tobago travel agency "M20487" was founded in 1996 by Ulli and David to promote and support soft tourism in Tobago. We provide information, private accommodations, self contained apartments and villas for individual travelers. The accommodations are located all over Tobago for all those who want to book a...